Server time (UTC): 2019-12-16, 06:24 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
MasonWB

Un needed Post

\

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

image.png.d52c3aaa0d59183413e8ed27bff14bcd.png

Why the verdict is not fair: I mean like, I can see  why to an extent but the guy mis read the thing I didn't want the rest of the report to go on thinking that Mouse was lying in his POV because the guy even said himself, he did not understand the post and you will see I explain it to him in a post later on thus proving it probably a good thing I said this because he either mis read or could not understand Mouses Post

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I thought I was helping him since what he typed had been wrong so I thought that if I told him to read it again he would see his error

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed or at the very least lowered to a caution maybe?

What could you have done better?: I guess the only other option was not say anything at all but again, I did not want the rest of the report to go on people thinking Mouse was lying

Upon further review, it appears that the comments were deleted of me explaining it so I dunno where those went but Im sure the Handy Dandy Admins or some staff can find them on the report I linked

Edited by MasonnWB

Hello @MasonnWB,

A separate team of staff has reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion of denial.  Reports are not the place for side comments or back and forth, only points of views, evidence, and questions as asked by staff.  That being said, there is no place in a report for simply telling someone to read something again or re-explaining someone else's point of view.  In the future, please refrain from contributing anything except what is asked for by staff to a report.

With that said,
Appeal denied. Warning points remain.

Signed by @Peril , @Saunders & @Hofer