Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 10:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TODAY | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 9 hours, 23 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Paul Bunyun

Curious When our Characters Die

Hello Community! 

Im curious if when our characters die in RP if we go into the character page here to create a new one? I know the meta gaming rules etc. I just am curious how the RP works if say I died at a camp and a few hours roll by and i discover the same camp again but people saw me die hours before that. Any ideas? Or should I make a new character when Paul Bunyun eventually meets his end.

Thank you!!

Paul

Take a look at this thread:

Only you can choose when your character is PK'd (perma-killed) unless you are found guilty of NVFL by the staff team. Do not mark your character as dead on your character page unless you never want to play the character again.

The thread above will give you some ideas of how the situation can be handled. I hope this helps.

5 hours ago, Paul Bunyun said:

Hello Community! 

Im curious if when our characters die in RP if we go into the character page here to create a new one? I know the meta gaming rules etc. I just am curious how the RP works if say I died at a camp and a few hours roll by and i discover the same camp again but people saw me die hours before that. Any ideas? Or should I make a new character when Paul Bunyun eventually meets his end.

Thank you!!

Paul

Make sure to Role Play out every death realistically. And be sure to understand the New Life Rule. Our Rules explain it pretty well. No matter how you die, you must forget everything that led up to your death. If you are ever unsure, be sure to go over the rules again or ask any staff.