Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 07:32 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
s8tanity

DayZRP

Anybody else feels like RP is a drug, i played for three days after getting white listed and then i got banned for 7 and now i keep waking up in the middle of the night and check the website to see how long i have left. Im straight addicted to this community and server dead ass going through withdrawals XD

Edited by s8tanity

8 minutes ago, s8tanity said:

Anybody else feels like RP is a drug, i played for three days after getting white listed and then i got banned for 7 and now i keep waking up in the middle of the night and check the website to see how long i have left. Im straight addicted this community and server dead ass, Im going through crack withdrawals no cap .

DayZRP is absolutely crack. For good AND for ill. 

Be careful. Have fun. Take care of yourself while you're away. People have caused themselves RL/relationship problems playing this game.

EDIT: And quit getting banned 😛 

Edited by TheGlassSpider

27 minutes ago, s8tanity said:

Anybody else feels like RP is a drug, i played for three days after getting white listed and then i got banned for 7 and now i keep waking up in the middle of the night and check the website to see how long i have left. Im straight addicted this community and server dead ass, Im going through crack withdrawals no cap .

If this is genuinely how you feel, and not some clever hyperbole, I'd take a step back from the community for a while as this isn't a healthy attitude to have. The only thing it is healthy for is Rolle's bank balance :trolle:

lmao what? If you are waking up in the middle of the night you should probably go to the doctor bro. 

Each to their own i guess? 

if this is genuine you need to get some help

we can contact the internet hotline if need be

let me know

glad to see you enjoying yourself lad

🤔

You should take this time and play something else, maybe you got a backlog of games to finish? 

Either way, if you want to keep in touch, Discord is good, it's also good for you, a new player to ask questions and learn as much as possible until your bans expire. 

Looking at the report , you should use the forced the break to re-read the rules instead of stressing yourself out.

Have fun jumping back in the servers in a few days.

Edited by Ron

Can relate to your statement, i've been playing DayZRP like a 9-5 job, running a base takes effort, man. I often open up the forums whenever i'm free, and strategize plans / gather intel via the radio threads to help me get up to speed with politics.

Would reccomend to use your ban time wisely and enjoy the outdoors before your ban expires and you suddenly get sucked back into the abyss. Also read rules more, at least once a week as a new player and once a month once you get more established. I always make sure to read the rules, just so I don't forget.

3 days huh, those are rookie numbers 😉

Glad you enjoy yourself.

49 minutes ago, JobScholten said:

3 days huh, those are rookie numbers 😉

Glad you enjoy yourself.

i had 7

I’ve been away for a month or so, Dayzrp is kind of an escape so it sucks not being able to play with friends. I have nothing I can do in my spare time so you can imagine the boredom. 

I had times where staff had to ban me so i would sleep. @JimRP can back  me on that statement

Edited by Samti-RP

Honestly take the chance to play some good games.

used to play here 5 days a week at a minimum of 2 hrs a day. I was an addict. It wears off after a year or two though. Don't forget there's other things in life too.

I got perma-banned, came back and played for a bit. It's lost it's touch for me, I do try but I can't find the experience I got all those months ago, I'd even go even further and say years. One of the best time was when @Pips and myself had a great story line (Welcome back btw, missed you) and stuff with Coldwater, Blackwood ect ect. Don't do it for me no more man... Sad to say but it's true. Hopefully one day I try play again and it sparks again but for now, it's like rubbing two twigs together. 

Edited by Beni

I miss your roleplay @Beni 😥

Kinda lost it for me too, nothing left to do people did almost everything possible at this point 

7 minutes ago, JewRP said:

I miss your roleplay @Beni 😥

Kinda lost it for me too, nothing left to do people did almost everything possible at this point 

Bro I still got the video of @Sleepyhead letting off a drum mag mid hostage situation 😂 

yeah dude, just take care of yourself, take some time off. I do it and I dont even need to be banned for it 😉 

Whys is everybody taking this so seriously, im just saying the server is fire lol yall need to chill XD

3 hours ago, Beni said:

-

Missed you, too, man. 

Things have definitely changed in the past 2 years but I still had a good time in game the last couple days.
I'm glad you are having a good time here. 🙂

4 hours ago, Beni said:

I got perma-banned, came back and played for a bit. It's lost it's touch for me, I do try but I can't find the experience I got all those months ago, I'd even go even further and say years. One of the best time was when @Pips and myself had a great story line (Welcome back btw, missed you) and stuff with Coldwater, Blackwood ect ect. Don't do it for me no more man... Sad to say but it's true. Hopefully one day I try play again and it sparks again but for now, it's like rubbing two twigs together. 

Same, not wanted to play since I got perm'd really.

Honestly the best roleplayers are perma-banned or don’t play. It can still be fun to hop on but for the most part it’ll never be as good to me as most of the people that made it special are gone.