Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 12:33 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JamesCannon

ban appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I was not active while this ban was made and I don't have an footage from this even.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I didn't kill anyone or false RP while this event took place

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: to get unbanned so I can play on the server again

What could you have done better?: start recording while im playing so this wont happen again and be more active

Hello @JamesCannon,

You were never issued any points for this report, you were temp banned as you didn't require your pov of the situation, we still require the pov of the situation from you.

You need to write down your pov of the events that happened, as good as you can remember here.

i was with a group of people in some town then a bigger group rounded us up in a barn robbed us then recruit of we called our selves the war band and we went around robbing people (i think i dont remeber much its been 6 months) we made it to a town in the north and some fire fights happened then i went afk to use the restroom when i came back someone tied me up then i logged off.

Hello @JamesCannon,

Now that you have posted your pov of the situation your temp ban will be removed. When called into a report please try to respond within 24-hours, otherwise you will remain temp banned like you did, until you provide your pov via an appeal.

//Accepted

Signed @Realize @Rover