Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 01:32 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
KennethRP

To The Redwood Radio Camp

*The Treasurer of Bones sits in his office in Kabanino. Looks trough his books and picks up his radio*

This is Arvid of the Trade Union. I am letting the Redwood radio people know im coming by for an inspection later tonight. I have some questions about the membership and insurance. Give me some hours. I need to collect my books. I will also need to go trough your belongings to set an value for the insurance. See you soon.

*Arvid goes on his unionized break*

Edited by KennethRP

*got exhausted to prepare stews within wolf steaks and zucchinis.he takes the radio*

Always welcome,growing up new pumpkins,we may need some extra help while getting ready them.

*drops his radio to the cooking pot by fault and screams down whole altar valley with a fury*

*Arvid picks up his radio*

Are you fucking serious? I'm going to you, puting my important time aside to help you guys get benefits and proper insurance. And you ask me to fucking be a gardener. Don't try my patience.

*Arvid puts down his radio*

Edited by KennethRP

Father Davod picks up his radio after hearing the irate voice

"Dear Mr insurance man, please be aware that we are getting quotes from others too. They are coming tonight as well. We will go with whoever is left alive at the end"

He puts down the radio and mutters about poor standards of customer service

Edited by andysuter