Server time: 2017-10-20, 23:41
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
brizz

ROLLE give us clear rules please.

brizz    0

so one of my mates got his character reset just because the server rules arent clear. he defended an area and did a legit revenge kill, but the other guy got butthurt and reported him for kos blablabla. the point is WE got killed SEVERAL times trying to get back to a combat zone, and EVERY time the admins told us it was legit. but when WE do it we get a character reset ? so what are the rules here ? can you please clarify this and tell your admins to punish this cases of kos ?

the rules in many cases are not quite accurate and dont cover certain situations. please extend the rules, it will lessen the amount of work for you too because so much wrong kos reports are filed.

Rolle    2956

Revenge kills are not ok. Which admin did tell you that?

Report all KoS incidents, even if we don't catch the guy they can still be used as a reference later on.

brizz    0

i dont know who exactly this was, but it happened 2 times already to me and my mates, and the admins told us that "going back to a battlezone is risky because poeple have the right to defend the bodys of their mates, if i go back its my own fault"

this was told to me in the shoutbox by an admin when i linked my report there

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-near-guglova

cba    0

i dont know who exactly this was, but it happened 2 times already to me and my mates, and the admins told us that "going back to a battlezone is risky because poeple have the right to defend the bodys of their mates, if i go back its my own fault"

this was told to me in the shoutbox by an admin when i linked my report there

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-near-guglova

I've been told that you cant shoot ppl to defend the body's of ur mate/kills if you do not warn them first.

rules are clear, everyone should stop to interpret something that isnt in the rules, only thing you can get revenge for is when your car is stolen since you know its the person who stole it inside driving it, most likely. Also only 2hours after the car gets stolen you can reclaim it.

All this clan battle stuff is wrong atm with this rules since there are no real rules for clan battles.

We need 2 camps in a KOS area to sort this problem out, one bandit camp one survivor camp and in the middle something worthy, for example NWAF. One camp south one nord, in the middle are barracks and loot to fight for.

Guest Earlyend   
Guest Earlyend

@Van: The rules are clear in a world where nobody exploits them. There seems to be a foul habit of bending the rules on this server. Bandits for example have a nasty habit of shooting you till you pass out, then rush up to you, bandage you, then commence the robbery after claiming they warned you countless times over comms.

And don't even get me started on the whole territory thing, the KOS rule certainly is not anywhere close to being followed in those cases.

Guest Heinz   
Guest Heinz

Also only 2hours after the car gets stolen you can reclaim it.

You probably mean, that you cannot reclaim it.