S1: BadRP / Baiting in Novy Sobor - 2019-11-05, 07:12

Server and location:  S1, Novy Sobor 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-11-05, 07:12

Your in game name: Jonah Blank

Names of allies involved: Kade Koroveshi @Krullix

Name of suspect/s: Nik Khaos @Nik + Allies 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: Me and @Krullix were walking to Novy Sobor to get my suit tailored and fixed, when we met a group of individuals whom were hanging around causing a ruckus. As we tried to leave, they surrounded us  and proceeded to talk about how "we were converted to islam" and such. Another man stated that when looking at my white outfit I looked like a flamboyant homosexual. In retort,  I blew smoke in his face in which one of the individuals pulled out a juul pod ICly and began speaking about how "he can be cool too". We hung around for a bit where @Nik was constantly nagging me about where my base was as I said I was from a settlement. Disinterested in his attempts to get information out of me, I ignored him and let him get bored of asking and do something else. The group as a whole then began messing with an acquaintance of mine, Joey. I do not know his forum name. They told him to count to a certain number, and slapped him around every time he got close to the number. After seeing this happen, I take a defensive position before being told to go fuck off. I begin to walk off, until someone notified me that they(The people slapping around Joey) were talking shit to @Krullix, calling him a "dirty coon." After confronting them about it, they began to start calling me names, such as "flamboyant homosexual", "kid fucker", "child molester", and "faggot." Knowing what they were trying to do, I decided to simply ignore and run off with Kade, in which they realized that I wasn't going to take their bait, and promptly initiated on me. I decided to attack, and promptly died during the altercation.

I'm filing this report of BadRP / Baiting because they never actually engaged in any roleplay other than "whats my name, where am I from" RP, constantly trying to ask for where my base is, and calling me, as well as others various racial and sexual slurs in an attempt for them to get an excuse to rob me for my items.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

05:33:16 | Player "Jonah Blank" is connected
- Dead -
07:10:49 | Player "Jonah Blank" has been disconnected

04:58:27 | Player "Nik Khaos" is connected
08:20:02 | Player "Nik Khaos" has been disconnected

05:29:08 | Player "Arri Graham" is connected
- Dead - (Separate incident)
07:39:37 | Player "Arri Graham" has been disconnected

05:07:05 | Player "Micheal Lovington" is connected
- Dead - (Separate incident)
08:34:20 | Player "Micheal Lovington" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

07:07:29 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 16.6172 meters 
07:07:29 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 16.6172 meters 
07:07:30 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 15.8929 meters 
07:07:30 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 15.8929 meters 
07:07:30 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 15.7778 meters 
07:07:30 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 15.7778 meters 
07:07:30 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 15.6388 meters 
07:07:30 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 15.6388 meters 
07:07:30 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 15.6244 meters 
07:07:30 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 15.8192 meters 
07:07:30 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 15.8213 meters 
07:07:30 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with FN-FAL from 14.1256 meters 
07:07:30 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with FN-FAL from 14.1256 meters 
07:07:31 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 16.1567 meters 
07:07:31 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 16.1567 meters 
07:07:31 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 16.2129 meters 
07:07:46 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with M16A4 from 1.67216 meters 
07:07:47 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with M16A4 from 1.6722 meters 
07:07:47 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with M16A4 from 1.6722 meters 
07:09:34 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 1.9918 meters 
07:09:34 | Player "Jonah Blank" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 1.9918 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

07:07:30 | Player "Jonah Blank" (DEAD) killed by Player "Nik Khaos" with MP7 from 15.7778 meters 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

05:59:57 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd place his hands on the table, and take off his mask, revealing a kindly russian man in his 30s.
06:02:05 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd flash a grin to the man at his side.*
06:02:51 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd undo one of his vest pouches and pull out a small slip of paper.*
06:03:01 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd slide the paper to the man.*
06:03:19 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *On it, a radio frequency, scribbled down the numbers 53.05.*
06:03:29 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): // TryaxReck on forums.
06:04:31 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd smile, and nod.*
06:08:31 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd nod, sympathetically, his mind churning.*
06:11:25 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *A wide grin would plaster his face.*
06:12:19 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd outstretch his hand, for a shake.*
06:12:47 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd slip a piece of paper into the man's hand, a radio frequency. He'd shake it, and retract his own hand.*
06:18:53 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd pat his shoulder and chuckle.*
06:24:50 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd bow his head in respect.*
06:27:46 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd begin to roll up his sleeve.*
06:28:35 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd wince a bit, and nod.*
06:29:44 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd smile, and nod his head.*
06:31:19 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd give an approving look to Kade.*
06:34:05 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd shake his head, trying to get rid of the memory.*
06:39:57 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *he'd unbutton his jacket, and hand it to the man.*
06:44:46 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd listen to the mans tune, humming along.*
06:46:27 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd squint at the man.*
06:47:00 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd smile underneath the mask, before realizing he had it on and removing it.*
06:47:15 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd extend his hand for a shake.*
06:47:32 | Chat("Nik Khaos"): *ACCEPTS IT*
06:47:44 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd shrug.*
06:48:24 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd flash a smile, and nod at the man.*
06:51:54 | Chat("Arri Graham"): *pulls out a fully charged juul with a single mango pod*
06:57:33 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd give the man a look as if he is on edge.*
06:59:59 | Chat("Jonah Blank"): *He'd have a disinterested stare.*

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@TryaxReck | Jonah Blank | OP
@Nik | Nik Khaos | POSTED
@NorwayRP | Arri Graham | POSTED

Norway POV: I'm not in the same group as Nik I'm just a dude running solo so here's my side of things. I tried having a legit conversation with you but you were being really edgy and said it was time to smoke I didn't like that, I also didn't like your voice or your face mask I then decided to initiate on you with a lot of other people. You Non-complied and showed no value for your life, you then died, The End.

As @Nik has been on the forums after being called in he will now be temporarily banned until he responds to this report. Failure to respond within 24 hours will result in him having to appeal the decision.

We go into novy looking for the shop we heard about, we start talking to the men in green bands. This man in all white approaches with his son.

I began talking with him for quite some time, he says I repeated the same question over and over again when really all I was trying to do was to get something more then him emote squinting his eyes at me.

He says there was no roleplay when I sat there and watched him emote all of these facial responses to me talking with him. I asked more then where he was just from but when I infact guessed correctly where his camp was, his tone changed and he seemed to get annoyed. For majority of the time we were having a conversation while the rest talked with the green bands. 

As far as the name calling and the music playing I have no idea as it wasn't me. I was talking to the OP for most the time while things went on around us. I hope your not grouping me in with everyone there as there were people who weren't us.

You start jogging off with your son trying to get away, we don't follow at first. You turn and it seems you say something, we run up to you. You start sprinting before we reach and then we initiate at first you deciding to comply, we even stopped shooting. Then you quickly changed your mind once again ran down the hill into some bushes pulled your gun out and then you died, while your sOn lived and literally didn't talk whatsoever after this occurred so we let him on his way.

also baiting means they have no other option but to initiate themselves, you were initiated on and had the option to comply

@Nik your temp ban has been removed. Please keep an eye on the report in case we have any questions.

NorwayRP states they were solo, yet initiated and fired with Nik as if he was in a a group. If you were a solo individual, why did you decide to shoot me without rights? That would be a violation of attacker rights and how they work, and be an invalid kill. 

In response to Nik:

I never stated you or anyone else played music during this. Was there music playing during the incident?

There wasn't any roleplay, you just consistently tried to acquire the location of my base without RPing anything else. "Where is your base?" "I bet its down there" "I'm right aren't I?" That isn't roleplay, its simply you trying to gather information about my whereabouts and how to find my stuff. I mean, you are correct when you say:

I was trying to do was to get something more then him emote squinting his eyes at me.

You were trying to get the location of my base, which I didn't want to hand out to suspicious looking individuals.

I also don't get this:

He says there was no roleplay when I sat there and watched him emote all of these facial responses to me talking with him. I asked more then where he was just from but when I infact guessed correctly where his camp was, his tone changed and he seemed to get annoyed. For majority of the time we were having a conversation while the rest talked with the green bands. 

Firstly, those emotes were in my attempt to actually roleplay with you and give something other than my base to talk about.

You also use a lot of "We, they" terminology. Maybe one of your friends were the ones shouting homophobic and racial slurs for no reason?

For majority of the time we were having a conversation while the rest talked with the green bands. 

You start jogging off with your son trying to get away, we don't follow at first.

Also, if it was only you, and @NorwayRP initiating, why do you say we as if you both already know each other? Wouldn't you say that some random tagged along with you instead of implying they are a part of your guys? 

So, are you two in the same group/band/party/team or not? @NorwayRP says he isn't, but @Nik implies with his choice of wording they are. I'd like to make sure this is clear for my sake so I don't falsely accuse people of anything.

Edited by TryaxReck

5 hours ago, TryaxReck said:

NorwayRP states they were solo, yet initiated and fired with Nik as if he was in a a group. If you were a solo individual, why did you decide to shoot me without rights? That would be a violation of attacker rights and how they work, and be an invalid kill. 

I initiated for my own rights, both you and your "son" responded to my initiation seeing as after I initiated your son put his hands up after trying to run and you shot at me. You got initiated on by 4 or so people, if any rules were broken it's you breaking NVFL.

There was only one voice that initiated upon us.

Are you apart of Nik's group, or not? Also, you convienentally decided to attack at night where I could not see shooting. I only HEARD one person initiate. I didn't even SEE anyone. I saw a shadow and began to shoot. Also, you state that you robbed me because I was:

"being really edgy and said it was time to smoke I didn't like that, I also didn't like your voice or your face mask I then decided to initiate on you "

Is that a valid reason to initiate upon me? Because you didn't like my clothes and voice? I do not think so.

Also, my "son" said that all you did was tellhim to drop his things and run which is a violation of making RP dedicated towards roleplay, not gear and items. however that requires his own confirmation.

Also, Nik has said to me in character that he was a loner, and that he had no friends at the location. So if you all state that you are alone, how am I to know that four people will all initiate upon me if you all claim, IC and OOC, that you are both NOT in a group together, official or not.

Edited by TryaxReck

I don't need a reason to initiate as long as I provide RP once you are my hostage. Which I did, unfortunately you couldn't participate in that roleplay since you were dead. If you have video to support your claim that only one person initiated then please provide it. Other wise this report will probably be inconclusive.

The staff team reviewing this report have come to the conclusion that it is INCONCLUSIVE.

Due to the lack of visual evidence and conflicting POVs we are unable to properly determine what happened between @TryaxReck@NorwayRP and @Nik.

@TryaxReck - Norway and Nik do not need a reason to initiate on you. They do, however, have a responsibility once you are a hostage to ensure the roleplay is entertaining for you, and you have a responsibility to provide them with entertaining roleplay in return.

In future, we recommend all parties have some kind of recording software available, such as shadowplay or plays.tv, so they are able to properly support their claims in a report. Without this evidence, we will be closing this report.

VERDICT:

@NorwayRP | BadRP/Baiting | INCONCLUSIVE
@Nik | BadRP/Baiting | INCONCLUSIVE

SIGNED: @Fae + @Hofer