Server and location: S1 Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  04:00~

Your in game name: Kaine Kones

Names of allies involved: @BandsRP @Shroud

Name of suspect/s: Black Roses

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Both sides

Detailed description of the events: 

We get to Vybor for some trading, after me and shroud are rping a random voice echoes through vybor screaming "everyone in vybor put your hands up" i looked to my side where a blue armband was stood and he didnt say anything to me so i thought it was someone initiating on the entire town, next thing i know i get shot by a blue armband so i drop one then get killed, am not sure but i think there was like 4 or 5 of them involved and only two initiated. 

I had no idea who initiated on us, so after dying i go to the helpdesk where @Faehelped me out and brought @MouseWBin so we can talk. I asked him if he was the blue armbands in town, i ask him if they all initiated since they a dynamic, he says yeah we all initiated and that he knows the rule for dynamic groups and gaining rights but in the clips from both sides, only two voices were heard, one from the edge of vybor by the bus station by the shop, and one far behind the statue. 

Just to be more clear, I told them when we were talking in staff help i cant be fucked to deal with a report, i just wanted to know what happened. But when we were talking in discord there were too many holes in they story and it felt like they was lying too much.

Edited by Apollo
Clarification

My Pov:
We get to vybor and begin talking with the people. I borrow a knife from a black rose and then we sit there for the entire night. Near sunrise I hear 2 voices from unknown locations by unknown people initiate, one yelling and the other saying hands up. I had no clue who initiated or where they were, so I aimed my shotgun at the first person I saw shooting my friend, but I missed. I jumped off the busstop and tried to kill the other black rose who was shooting into the crowd, but unfortunately dayz being dayz I couldn't reload my shotgun until the black rose had turned around and I was surrounded by a cluster of people. Seeing as I was currently not complying(did not have my hands up) and a black rose who initiated was standing in front of me, I was expecting him to shoot me but he didnt, leading me to believe it was a 3rd party who initiated and not a black rose(since I never saw who initiated and they didnt say there name or who they were initiating on). I proceeded to walk into the center of the town and loot boby kalos body for his gun and plate carrier(since the gunshots had subsided for a moment and I assumed that the hostiles had been neutralized). As I am about to run away another initiation is dropped by an unknown man(behind a wall in the mostly dark), I comply, then put my hands down and run away. I get behind a wall and I planned on helping out my homies where I run into a black rose. Me thinking that the black roses are on our side since at no time could I see the person initiating or know who they were as they all initiated in the cover of darkness and some behind walls. I think the black rose will help me, but then he sprays me down.
end pov

After this all happened I went in the helpdesk to seek some clarification for what happened, and I eventually was in the HD with Fae, Mouse, and Apollo. Mouse claims that he knows the rules and all 3 people initiated. I proceed to get a video of the situation (where ill link below). Where after much debate and analyzing he eventually comes forward and says that he was not the one initiating, which should have been made clear from the first time he watched the video as it is his voice along with his friends.

CONNECTION LOGS:

Spoiler

03:16:01 | Player "Kaine Kones" is connected
-DEAD-
04:05:51 | Player "Kaine Kones" has been disconnected

03:31:17 | Player "Bobby Kalo" is connected
-DEAD-
04:05:50 | Player "Bobby Kalo" has been disconnected

03:38:38 | Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" is connected
03:43:51 | Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" has been disconnected
03:50:40 | Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" is connected
04:05:50 | Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" has been disconnected

02:31:55 | Player "Mikhail Nintinskovich" is connected
-DEAD-
04:04:33 | Player "Mikhail Nintinskovich" has been disconnected

03:08:23 | Player "Noah Russo" is connected
04:05:50 | Player "Noah Russo" has been disconnected

02:10:27 | Player "Alejandro Garcia" is connected
03:43:33 | Player "Alejandro Garcia" has been disconnected
03:43:53 | Player "Alejandro Garcia" is connected
-DEAD-
04:02:50 | Player "Alejandro Garcia" has been disconnected

03:13:07 | Player "Nik Khaos" is connected
-DEAD-
04:03:31 | Player "Nik Khaos" has been disconnected

23:15:32 | Player "Mathiu Carter" is connected
04:05:51 | Player "Mathiu Carter" has been disconnected

03:26:43 | Player "Micheal Lovington" is connected
-DEAD-
04:02:41 | Player "Micheal Lovington" has been disconnected

HIT LOGS:

Spoiler

03:58:37 | Player "Bobby Kalo" hit by Player "Kaine Kones" with Steyr AUG from 7.60734 meters 
03:58:38 | Player "Bobby Kalo" hit by Player "Kaine Kones" with Steyr AUG from 4.83446 meters 
03:58:38 | Player "Bobby Kalo" hit by Player "Kaine Kones" with Steyr AUG from 4.83446 meters 
03:58:39 | Player "Bobby Kalo" hit by Player "Kaine Kones" with Steyr AUG from 3.82245 meters 

03:58:38 | Player "Kaine Kones" hit by Player "Bobby Kalo" with AK-74 from 4.54241 meters 
03:58:39 | Player "Kaine Kones" hit by Player "Bobby Kalo" with AK-74 from 3.84517 meters 

03:58:40 | Player "Kaine Kones" hit by Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" with M249 SAW from 28.4247 meters 
03:58:41 | Player "Kaine Kones" hit by Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" with M249 SAW from 30.7496 meters 

04:00:09 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by Player "Alejandro Garcia" with M4A1 from 1.65995 meters 
04:00:09 | Player "Alejandro Garcia" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 1.94198 meters 

04:00:21 | Player "Mikhail Nintinskovich" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 1.95145 meters 
04:00:22 | Player "Mikhail Nintinskovich" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 1.76628 meters 
04:00:22 | Player "Mikhail Nintinskovich" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 1.83375 meters 
04:00:22 | Player "Mikhail Nintinskovich" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 1.98153 meters 
04:00:22 | Player "Mikhail Nintinskovich" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 2.13837 meters 
04:00:22 | Player "Mikhail Nintinskovich" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 2.13837 meters 
04:00:22 | Player "Mikhail Nintinskovich" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 2.33067 meters 
04:00:22 | Player "Mikhail Nintinskovich" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 2.4789 meters 
04:00:22 | Player "Mikhail Nintinskovich" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 2.4789 meters 
04:00:22 | Player "Mikhail Nintinskovich" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 3.17916 meters 

04:03:25 | Player "Nik Khaos" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 4.79232 meters 
04:03:25 | Player "Nik Khaos" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 4.99294 meters 
04:03:25 | Player "Nik Khaos" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 4.99294 meters 

04:03:20 | Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 9.15005 meters 
04:03:20 | Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 9.02765 meters 
04:03:20 | Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 9.02765 meters 
04:03:21 | Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 9.0611 meters 
04:03:21 | Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 9.0611 meters 
04:03:21 | Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 9.0771 meters 
04:03:21 | Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 9.1028 meters 
04:03:21 | Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" hit by Player "Nik Khaos" with Vityaz-SN PP19-01 from 9.11603 meters 

04:03:21 | Player "Nik Khaos" hit by Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" with M249 SAW from 9.15544 meters 

04:03:25 | Player "Nik Khaos" hit by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 4.79232 meters 
04:03:27 | Player "Nik Khaos" hit by Player "Mathiu Carter" with AK-101 from 25.4473 meters 
04:03:27 | Player "Nik Khaos" hit by Player "Mathiu Carter" with AK-101 from 28.38 meters 

KILL LOGS:

Spoiler

04:00:26 | Player "Micheal Lovington" (DEAD) killed by Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" with M249 SAW from 4.37432 meters 

03:58:40 | Player "Kaine Kones" (DEAD) killed by Player "Thomas Lupas Deshotel" with M249 SAW from 28.4247 meters 

03:58:39 | Player "Bobby Kalo" (DEAD) killed by Player "Kaine Kones" with Steyr AUG from 3.82245 meters 

04:00:22 | Player "Mikhail Nintinskovich" (DEAD) killed by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 1.83375 meters 

04:00:09 | Player "Alejandro Garcia" (DEAD) killed by Player "Noah Russo" with M16A4 from 1.94198 meters

04:03:27 | Player "Nik Khaos" (DEAD) killed by Player "Mathiu Carter" with AK-101 from 28.38 meters 

CALLING IN THE FOLLOWING FOR THEIR POV AND ANY VIDEO EVIDENCE THEY MAY HAVE:

@Apollo | Kaine Kones | OP
@BandsRP | Mikhail Nintinskovich | POSTED
@MouseWB | Bobby Kalo | POSTED
@LoneWolf87 | Thomas Lupas Deshotel | POSTED
@MasonnWB | Noah Russo | POSTED
@LumenRP | Alejandro Garcia | POSTED
@Nik | Nik Khaos | POSTED
@SpiritGosu | Mathiu Carter | POSTED
@Shroud | Micheal Lovington | POSTED

Bobby POV: Gonna say it short and simple. Clearly you  cannot hear it,my Voice Was not heard. Half of us talked in HD along with myself. 

So Yes my initation was invalid, no voice from was heard. 

My PoV:

I was in Vybor chilling with the Black Roses. After sometime, a small group of individuals started to come up and appear sketchy to all of us there. We initiated as a group because of their apparent efforts to appear threatening which resulted in a gunfight. The gunfight was utter chaos but we gave clear directions to everyone there to "put their hands up" and gave them an option for a way out peacefully. The individuals did not comply with our demands so the gunfight ensued.

No video evidence recorded.

We moved into the town after reports of a robbery. Find 4 men looking suspicious and move into to position and then initiate i kill first man  with m249 and then i move  to statue and then initiate again just to clear up any confusion they comply and then i run over to them and then one runs i open fire then one pulls gun and trys to shoot me in the back i gas him. run to a fence and see someone aiming gun at me i tell him to put his hands up he does not comply and then shoots me and he gets killed and then i bandage and get saline and the fight is over from my perspective. 

Noah Russo POV: Chilling in Vybor when these guys come in acting really sketchy. By the way they had been talking they probably had really big dicks. After some banter we end up engaging on them. The gunfight goes on for a few minutes and at the end we find out that Bobby was the only one killed. During the fight one of the dudes I kill I stand next to for my own comedic effect to see if he would realize I was not with him (Yeah he did not realize and it was funny that he just let me stand next to him) The next kill I got I did not know I had even gotten because this lovely game that we play has some of the worst D-Sync seen to humans. After the whole gunfight we resume our normal RP. 

Side note, that lovely voice you hear in the beginning of @BandsRP Video is me, the one screaming like absolute monkey brain. 

POV: As I was chilling in vybor, suddenly i hear 2 voices yelling to put our hands up, i did not comply as a lot of shooting happen, i ran around, saw a guy running as well didnt know if he was with em, as i get behind a busstop, he comes around and shoots me

6 hours ago, BandsRP said:

My Pov:
We get to vybor and begin talking with the people. I borrow a knife from a black rose and then we sit there for the entire night. Near sunrise I hear 2 voices from unknown locations by unknown people initiate, one yelling and the other saying hands up. I had no clue who initiated or where they were, so I aimed my shotgun at the first person I saw shooting my friend, but I missed. I jumped off the busstop and tried to kill the other black rose who was shooting into the crowd, but unfortunately dayz being dayz I couldn't reload my shotgun until the black rose had turned around and I was surrounded by a cluster of people. Seeing as I was currently not complying(did not have my hands up) and a black rose who initiated was standing in front of me, I was expecting him to shoot me but he didnt, leading me to believe it was a 3rd party who initiated and not a black rose(since I never saw who initiated and they didnt say there name or who they were initiating on). I proceeded to walk into the center of the town and loot boby kalos body for his gun and plate carrier(since the gunshots had subsided for a moment and I assumed that the hostiles had been neutralized). As I am about to run away another initiation is dropped by an unknown man(behind a wall in the mostly dark), I comply, then put my hands down and run away. I get behind a wall and I planned on helping out my homies where I run into a black rose. Me thinking that the black roses are on our side since at no time could I see the person initiating or know who they were as they all initiated in the cover of darkness and some behind walls. I think the black rose will help me, but then he sprays me down.
end pov

After this all happened I went in the helpdesk to seek some clarification for what happened, and I eventually was in the HD with Fae, Mouse, and Apollo. Mouse claims that he knows the rules and all 3 people initiated. I proceed to get a video of the situation (where ill link below). Where after much debate and analyzing he eventually comes forward and says that he was not the one initiating, which should have been made clear from the first time he watched the video as it is his voice along with his friends.

Can you please post the full and unedited clip of this video, thank you.

@Shroud & @Nik You have both been online since this report has been posted and have still not posted your pov of the situation, you have now been temp banned until you provided your pov.

I hear a ridiculous amount of gunfire and bands yelling out about these guy initiating, I was in a house right next to grocery from the initiation. Lots of "HANDS HANDS HANDS" I run out and attempt to shoot a guy pointing his gun around the bodies, but I have a 9mm. I am spotted and the goons run up on me and I die. 

2 minutes ago, Nik said:

I hear a ridiculous amount of gunfire and bands yelling out about these guy initiating, I was in a house right next to grocery from the initiation. Lots of "HANDS HANDS HANDS" I run out and attempt to shoot a guy pointing his gun around the bodies, but I have a 9mm. I am spotted and the goons run up on me and I die. 

Thank you @Nik, your temp ban has been removed.

Shroud POV: Was chilling in Vybor with a couple of the bois, when all of a sudden i hear a couple of screams for hands to be put up, i see Apollo turn to shoot someone and the guy in front of him who did not initiate starts shooting him, after a little bit i try to pull out my shotty to non-comply, get a shot off and die.

Edited by Shroud

3 minutes ago, Shroud said:

Shroud POV: Was chilling in Vybor with a couple of the bois, when all of a sudden i hear a couple of screams for hands to be put up, i see Apollo turn to shoot someone and the guy in front of him who did not initiate starts shooting him, after a little bit i try to pull out my shotty to non-comply, get a shot off and die.

Thank you @Shroud, your temp ban has been removed.

Video evidence from @LoneWolf87

Due to being requested Tuesday to post the full unedited clip of his video evidence and not replying, @BandsRP has been temp banned.

@SpiritGosu - Are you 'Mat' in the discord in the video posted above?

Must have not seen where you told me to post the full video, but hear you go. @Rover

Edited by BandsRP

1 minute ago, BandsRP said:

Must have not seen where you told me to post the full video, but hear you go. @Rover

Thank you Bands, your temp ban has been revoked.

44 minutes ago, Rover said:

@SpiritGosu - Are you 'Mat' in the discord in the video posted above?

Yes that is correct. If Discord is in question, I always mute my Discord before any initiation in-case I get in a situation where my radio gets silenced etc

Verdict

Attempted Invalid Kill x1 / Metagaming - @MouseWB - GUILTY

Metagaming - @MasonnWB @SpiritGosu @LoneWolf87- GUILTY

Reasoning

Attempted Invalid Kill

@MouseWB admits to not initiating in his POV. We appreciate the honesty and forthcoming response regarding this. Due to not having initiated, any hits/kills you logged during the fight would be invalid. As you shot @Apollo without killing him, this makes that an attempted invalid kill.

Metagaming

@LoneWolf87 For nearly the entire duration of the video you provided, you are constantly talking to your teammates over Discord, without also keying your microphone in game. Other then the moments you are giving demands to hostages, you do not double-mic.

@MouseWB You can be heard in @LoneWolf87 's video calling out your own death due to ghost bullets at 20 seconds.

@MasonnWB At 2:40 onwards in the video, starting where you call out your position behind the statue while not doing so in game, you are close enough at various points that had you been double mic'ing in game, @LoneWolf87 would have heard you.

@SpiritGosu At 5:20 and onwards, you are helping care for @LoneWolf87 while not double mic'ing in game.

Suggestions

To the entirety of the Black Roses; When you are rolling as a dynamic group you must ALL clearly initiate. As a dynamic you do not share attacker rights, so any member that wishes to engage in the firefight with non-complying hostages must have initiated, do not trust your allies to initiate for you.

When you are in communications with your allies ALL communication that is relevant to the game must be double-mic'd and communicated in game while in the presence of other players. During the hostilities most of you with the exception of a few members seemed to stop all in game communication, and only communicated commands to hostages. This is not acceptable, and breaks rules 3.5 and 3.6 as quoted below.

3.6 Using OOC communications like Discord, TeamSpeak or others to transmit or receive information related to in game situations is only allowed when you have a personal radio item in your inventory. As soon as your character loses the ability to speak or use the radio - for example has died, is unconscious, has been gagged, is surrendering (F1 or F2 animation), is handcuffed or had your radio item or clothing containing it removed from your inventory - you may not receive or transmit any in game information through OOC communications. While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously.

Outcome

Attempted Invalid Kill x 1 / Metagaming - @MouseWB - GUILTY - 3 day Ban, 10 warning points.

Metagaming - @MasonnWB @SpiritGosu @LoneWolf87- GUILTY - 3 day ban, 10 warning points.

Signed: @Rover, @Conor@Fae