Server time (UTC): 2019-12-14, 22:28 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Bobby_O

Server KOS.

Server and location: Chernarus server. Vybor between first barn and Vybor towards NW Airfield

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22:20 to 22:30

Your in game name: Asger Kruse Nielsen

Names of allies involved: I don't remember the guy i was looting with

Name of suspect/s: no idea, didn't see or hear about them. Met some guys in NW airfield called "The Order". One of the guys called the other "Father" They sounded and seemed friendly so i don't suspect them.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): No vehicles

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none.

Detailed description of the events: I met this guy in Vybor. we were heading towards NW Airfield for looting. No problem there heard some gunshots (1 gun) we think it was for infected. Met 3 people who we talked (2 of them talked, one of them with a sword didn't talk or write. He only made gestures. He had a black outfit and a black bag looking hat on that covered his whole face. The other 2 had some good gear, one of them with a camo shirt on with blue patches on the shoulders). After looting we went back to Vypor to see if there was any trader. We didn't make it down there. There was a lot of gunshots coming from Vybor , sounded like one gun (maybe a small rifle) 
Then we got sniped from i think was behind us. I was passed out, woke up, tried to bandage and got shot again then i died. 
I've interracted with some people, though i've been friendly and not leading to any fights. 
I've looked on the Dayz map on google and the coordinates are:      039    062      -        3978,75/9113,44
I was shot in the field, by something sounding like a big rifle.

Hope you can help 🙂

(I don't have any video proof, due to my recording program, not working properly)

I was the guy you were looting with. I also got shot on. I instantly starting to run side ways back and forth my way down to vybor. I told a guy there that my friend was killed in the field 200m north for vybor. He helped me out but we found noting. After like 5 mins he had to leave. I went back up to the field and there was a dead guy with an SKS. It looked alot like the guy that shot at us. I couldnt loot ur stuff because it despawned so fast. But i got most of that dead guys loot.

That guy had 0% rights to shoot at us. He had no interaction with us. He just sat in the barn and waited til we passed buy. Shot you down but i were able to run. I think someone else killed him. The guy that were dead in the field did not look like the guys we met in the airfield.

Edited by Blakstad

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

21:09:44 | Player "Asger Kruse Nielsen" is connected
- Dead -
22:26:03 | Player "Asger Kruse Nielsen" has been disconnected

22:01:24 | Player "Michale Cera" is connected
- Dead - 
22:22:50 | Player "Michale Cera" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

22:19:21 | Player "Asger Kruse Nielsen" hit by Player "Michale Cera" with SKS 59/66 from 86.3121 meters 
22:19:21 | Player "Asger Kruse Nielsen" hit by Player "Michale Cera" with SKS 59/66 from 86.3121 meters 
22:19:22 | Player "Asger Kruse Nielsen" hit by is unconscious
22:19:59 | Player "Asger Kruse Nielsen" hit by regained consciousness
22:20:23 | Player "Asger Kruse Nielsen" hit by Player "Michale Cera" with SKS 59/66 from 93.3181 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

22:20:23 | Player "Asger Kruse Nielsen" (DEAD) killed by Player "Michale Cera" with SKS 59/66 from 93.3181 meters 

22:22:40 | Player "Michale Cera" (DEAD) died.

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

22:15:05 | Chat("Asger Kruse Nielsen"): //brb

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Bobby_O | Asger Kruse Nielsen | OP
@Ethan Vincent | Michale Cera | POSTED

@Ethan Vincent Regardless, will still require you to post your pov of the situation in this report.

Simply enough, I thought I loaded into my pvp server, I did not initiate anybody and a killed someone on sight, a few minutes later I realized that I was on DayzRP, I then killed myself in-game because I knew I messed up. It was a stupid mistake on my part and that's all there is to it. 

VERDICT

@Ethan Vincent - Invalid Kill (On Sight) - GUILTY

REASON

Killing people without interaction on DayZRP is not allowed. Everyone needs to initiate before taking shots at someone, as described in the rule below.

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

You say that you thought you loaded into your PVP server. You came clean and you apologised for it. While we appreciate the honesty, but you broke one of our core rules. There are a few things you can check to make sure which server you are on, and a few precautions you need to take before launching the game.

• Always check your server parameters if you're using the DayZ Launcher
  • If you're using DayZSA Launcher always make sure you connect to the right server. 
  • Don't just rejoin the last server played on if you join servers through the in game menus. Here you won't see what you're connecting too if you're not paying attention.
  • The DayZRP servers have a pretty visible watermark in the top left corner that says "DayZRP". Have a quick look up in the corner after joining a server.

With that said.

OUTCOME

@Ethan Vincent - Invalid Kill (On Sight) - 7 DAY BAN 10 WARNING POINTS

Signed @Hofer & @Realize