Sign in to follow this  
Methias

Amnesty Appeal - Final warning - Methias

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

N/A Amnesty

Why the verdict is not fair: 

It was fair 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I have spoken to Randy and Hofer regarding the period of September where I wasn't as active. This was due to traveling to USA and downtime buying a system to be able to play / use.
During the last 3 months I have been involved in an official group and also have done extensive solo RP with many people. I am currently running in a dynamic group on Deer Island with which I plan to help progress a story Arc for many of the groups currently existing on there.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: 

Hopefully have my final warning removed and full use of the forum/ website again. 

What could you have done better?:

Not of gotten involved in the discussion that ultimately led to my removal and not to allow myself to be baited into debates again.

Greetings, 

After reviewing your appeal we have come to the conclusion to accept it. Since being back in our community you have shown your attitude has improved. You have been very active in game and also active on the forums. You also have not used your caution or shown any bad behavior since being back, which again is very good to see. We see no reason to keep you on final anymore. Please keep this positive attitude and overall activity time up!

/Appeal Accepted

Signed by Myself w/ Notes