Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 14:30 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Rajjip

S1: Griefing, Green Mountain - 04/11/19

Server and location: S1 Green Mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Not exactly sure, logs should show.

Your in game name: George Miller

Names of allies involved: Charles Rooster, Kyle Turner

Name of suspect/s: The raiders and groups that constantly raid and harrass Green Mountain because they can.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A although we did lose a truck somehow

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: Charles, Kyle and I logged in today to find that our base had been raided again.  Our protocol is to let people in and let them take what they want when we're held at gunpoint or threatened. However, today we logged in to find that all our codes have been sawed off and changed. I have no idea why someone would want to do that, it's not even like they want the base.

Edited by Rajjip
A more accurate description, straight to the point of the potential rule break.

I was one of 5 people that raided the charity, the 2 others that I was on Discord with have never raided or attacked the charity before I believe. We took 3 lockers and a couple of guns, all of the stuff that was inside the lockers was transferred elsewhere (mostly into the Truck in the back). I believe one codelock was placed and as far as I am aware we never changed the code. 

We raided it because we knew you had guns inside since some people had just killed a bunch of corporation members. Also one of our members was not allowed inside. Furthermore yesterday Anarchy robbed one of us inside of the compound and not a single member of charity seemed to bat an eye about it.

Edited by Husky.

Hello, Welcome to my Ted Talk.

I logged in and ran up to Green mountain and looked around the camp from the outside to see if anyone was inside. I didn't see anyone but I saw a fire going on. So I went to the front gate and met some people. Anyways we get into the camp and look though the tents get into the back where the cars and other things were. I took some loot and loaded up the red BMW and drove it out. I then took a cabinet and put in the MBW and left shortly after. Far as I'm aware nothing was left on the ground from us but there was few backpacks and other things laying around that was already there. 

1 hour ago, Rajjip said:

We're a strictly PvE charity and we hardly put up a fight.

If your a PVE group thats on you not on me or anyone who raids or attacks you, that is your playstyle not mine and I dont not have follow how you play. 

1 hour ago, Rajjip said:

However, today we logged in to find that all our codes have been sawed off and changed.

We sawed off one lock from what im aware and that was a lock on the tent. All the other locks were taken off and should of been put back on by the other party which Im going to assume they did. 

1 hour ago, Rajjip said:

I have no idea why someone would want to do that, it's not even like they want the base.

The idea was to take the loot inside the camp to start an upcoming idea i'm currently working on which I will not discuss on here. 

1 hour ago, Rajjip said:

They're doing it purely out of spite.

No, I dont have any hate for anyone in this community and I would never do anything out of spite.

1 hour ago, Rajjip said:

because they can.

Well yeah I can anything I want because I have built a character that is well known for different reasons and people know my characters name and his history. (Without breaking any rules of course) 

1 hour ago, Rajjip said:

In no way does it make sense in RP to raid a charity because we pose no threat to anyone, nor do we have anything worth stealing.

Its not my fault you wasnt online, there was human steaks and a fire going on in the camp. I assumed people were around. I took what I needed.

1 hour ago, Rajjip said:

It's a blatant break of the 2.3 rule because they're doing it just because they can

I've never aimed a gun or attacked you or your camp, I've only raided it so the 2.3 your claiming here against me and the other people is invalid.

-

Overall this seems like a salt report because we raided there camp. We did not leave any gear on the ground grief we took what we wanted and left. I would like to push for a false report thank you.

It's not a salt report at all, we're sick of our shit being griefed constantly, as I said we have nothing worth stealing. It's purely the fact that our locks were changed, and if that's allowed then fair enough, I wanna close this report anyway, nothing can/will be done.

This thread can be locked or w/e

Do you agree with closing down the report @FalkRP?

I wish to keep the report open.

I would like the staff team to look at this false report also after reading the rules again I would also like to report for the OP for 2.4. 

14 hours ago, FalkRP said:

I would like the staff team to look at this false report also after reading the rules again I would also like to report for the OP for 2.4. 

I think you need to understand that this was about the locks being changed on the doors... I said multiple times there's nothing worth taking. I don't care about the pumpkins they could've taken.

Edited by Rajjip

@Rajjip We do not have logs for attaching a lock to a gate. If you do not have a short time period of when this could have happened this report will be a wide open thing where a large amount of players will be called in since they can just walk in and out when they wish. We do however have logs for sawn off locks, which we have checked and range over a large amount of time meaning calling in more people than is needed. We are happy to keep the report open if you so wish, just let us know if you wish for us to go ahead and do so or not.

I also noticed that you wanted to close the report, if this is the case we will close it. If the accused @FalkRP wishes to create a counter report he will need to create a separate appeal as the accused doesn't get to choose whether to close a report or not. That is up to the OP/Gamemaster team to decide.

The codes were changed by wolf pack members defending the compound from attackers maybe you should check with your allies in future before posting a report and wasting people’s time , this occurred previously to the raid on your base they were changed as they needed to let me out to remove all weaponry from killed combatants and to keep it secret.

10 hours ago, Saunders said:

@Rajjip We do not have logs for attaching a lock to a gate. If you do not have a short time period of when this could have happened this report will be a wide open thing where a large amount of players will be called in since they can just walk in and out when they wish. We do however have logs for sawn off locks, which we have checked and range over a large amount of time meaning calling in more people than is needed. We are happy to keep the report open if you so wish, just let us know if you wish for us to go ahead and do so or not.

I also noticed that you wanted to close the report, if this is the case we will close it. If the accused @FalkRP wishes to create a counter report he will need to create a separate appeal as the accused doesn't get to choose whether to close a report or not. That is up to the OP/Gamemaster team to decide.

As I said previous I'd like to the close the report, but Falk said he'd like to keep it open.

If it's entirely up to me and the game masters, I want to close it.

But I would like to reiterate, this report was about the lock codes being changed, not the items stolen.

Thanks for your time.

Greetings @Rajjip,

First of all we would like to make it very clear that the only people who are able to decide whether to keep a report open or not is the OP of said report, the Gamemaster team will then discuss and decide on whether to let the report be closed or not. Therefore @FalkRP, if you would like to counter report you may do so by making a complete new report and it will be dealt with separately as the OP has requested the report to be closed. With the evidence that we currently have and in the event that the report had stayed open, the report most likely would have ended up with a none guilty verdict being issued as we are unsure of how many locks were changed and stealing from a base is not against the rules.

Signed by @Saunders @Hofer