Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 14:18 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Pokailord3

Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post).

Why the verdict is not fair: By being deceived of the group i was with, Already shooting into a direction (thinking it was a fire fight). 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I had no intend to K.O.S, i think its absurd i get punished for something that wasn't even my intend, I'll be even in voice if needed to apologize to @KingBlood860

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Being unbanned.

What could you have done better?: Nothing, Being deceived by others and in that moment, Shooting into the direction of a person made me think i already needed to react and prepare for a fight.

Edited by Pokailord3

Hello @Pokailord3,

A separate team of gamemasters have reviewed the original report and this appeal, and have come to the decision to deny it.

While we appreciate it wasn't your intention to break the rules, that is what you did. By your own point of view, you shot someone that was in the wrong place at the wrong time. That is not the fault of @KingBlood860, as you did not have kill rights on him. The onus to ensure you have kill rights falls solely on you and no one else. We simply can not accept the argument that someone told you it was okay, as the burden to ensure you only shoot people you have kill rights on is yours and yours alone. By saying you feel you could have done nothing better in your appeal, you show that you need more this time to read the rules and understand them more thoroughly.

With that said;

Appeal denied.

Signed: @Rover & @Hofer