Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 17:05 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Aron73

The End

ntroduction

This story is not ic in any shape or form it is an ending of my choosing for my char and will include the future after the infection in my case has been neutralized and the world is returning to what it ones were.
Anny char can write there own or several and do not need to abide by anything someone else has written. This is my Ending with how things will end for my char you can write yours in any way you want and include any chars

Chapter 1 Neer future

Snow lies thick on the side of the mountain as Mikael slowly slides down in his white hunter's garb.
A few hundred meters down and in front of him he can see a large military building and as he looks through his scope, he can see Phoenyxx sitting on a chair with her hands tied behind her back.
"Range 542 meters, wind 2ms at 247 ", Martin announces with a low tone right next to him.
Mikael adjusts his scope and waits for the radio signal
two fast pushes on the PTT from Gustav announces that he is in position.
As if on cue Phoenyxx looks up and smiles before her head dips down again.
The door opens behind Phoenyxx and a man steps in.

"So will you surprise me and talk today", The man says with a broad Russian accent
"Yea I got...somesthing to...say", Phoenyxx says in a really low tone obviously in pain.
"What was that?", The man asks as he leans in to hear better, Giving Mikael a better angle for his shot
"I have something to say...Mikael is my best sniper and he was trained by Silentdeath", said this she moves slightly away from the guy and at the same time gives Mikael the signal he was waiting for.
The man turns his head toward the small crack of the window and is just about to react to the information he received his head explodes from the impact of the .408 armor-penetrating round before it passes through the door and hits the guard outside of the door before  borrows itself into the concrete wall and less then a second after the all to familiar boom from the gun can be heard.

Gustav and his team hears the gunshot and breaches the door with some C4 and rushes in at high pace splitting up in two groups as one head to the right in the corridor and Gustav with his team heads left toward Phoenyxx.
As soon as they enter the room Gustav signals Mikael with a green chem light.
Gunfire and shouting voices can still be heard as the Beta team clears the rest of the building.
"Beta to Alpha. We got something here that may interest Mikael"
"Mikael here, what is it?"
"It's a list of names and locations...I think you need to see this for your self"

"Roger that. Let's meet up at the designated location"
After waiting for a few more minutes the team shows up with Phoenyxx on a sled in behind one of the men.
Mikael walks over to Phoenyxx and looks at her for a moment before talking.
"Nothing a hot shower and some makeup can't fix", he says jokingly
"Well you did take your time to find me", She answers teasingly
Mikael stands up and his expression turns serious again
"So what do you have for me?"
The police officer gives him the list
two names pop out straight away at him
Nora Hansson Age 45 Dead
Ella Silverstein Age 22 Missing
"Thank you...Can I keep this?"
"Yea I got a copy of it"
Mikael looks at the small wolf carving he got from Ella in the past that seems so long ago and places it back next to an old crumbling letter

To be continue

People included in this story @PhoenyxxRP @Daisy @Nonplayer @maybeleleunamed chars from Odessa PD

Chapter 2 What Is Normal?

"The world seems to recover", Mikael says as he looks over at the much younger lady next to him.
"It most certainly does", She says and smiles softly at Mikael
The two of them stops at a gravestone and Mikael kneels and places some flowers below it.
"Could I have a moment?", Mikael asks as he looks up at Phoenyxx
"Of course", She says as she knows how hard of a time Mikael has to express his feelings.
As Phoenyxx walks away he looks at the stone, inspecting it from the top to the bottom.
It starts with a dove of peace and just under it Nora Hansson and under that 1974 to 2019 and under that some text "All of the angels of the heaven envied our happiness here on earth"
"Hi, Nora...I hope you don't think less of me...but I found someone else...I think you would like her."
Mikael brushes away a tear
"Her name is Phoenyxx...I think she starts to suspect I have these feelings for her...But she lets me take my time...at least I hope that's the reason...You know she is 17 years younger than me...I hope I have your blessing"
As if on cue a warm breeze blows through the graveyard.
"I don't believe in gods or heaven but I will take that as a sigh", he says as he stands up and walks over to Phoenyxx.

The two of them sit quietly and looks at the small TV  announcing that weather is coming up next
"And now over to Hellen for this weeks weather and infected concentration"
"Thank you tom! Another heatwave is coming in from the south and we can expect the temperature to increase to 98 degrease. The CAA is reporting they have pushed the infected back further north and west but still advises people to be careful in Colorado, Kansas, and Missouri."
"Thank you Hellen"
"We have a reporter out on the field for a word from General Tom Green"
For a few seconds, the screen behind the reporter changes to the American flag and the text Civilian American Army before the reporter comes in to focus next to a muscular man standing almost 7 feet tall dwarfing the reporter.
"So General. What're your plans for now?"
"Well, it doesn't take a genius to fight thees infected, We just keep bombing them  with fire, it seems the most effective and send in the troops to clean up afterward"
"It is rumored that you need more men...Are you losing men to the infected?"
"A few yes but it is not for that reason. As we move north, east and west we are spread thin and need more men and people with leadership experience"
"Thank you, General, for taking time with me, back to the studio"

"You should sign up...we both should", Phoenyxx says as she looks over at Mikael
"I feel we have done more than enough, but if you want to I will follow you as always"
Phoenyx stays silent and looks at Mikael
"What? I'm 62 years old and not as flexible as I use to be"
"All I hear is excuses", she says as she keeps looking at him
"Okey! I'll sign up with you...Damn you...always getting me into trouble", He says with a smile on his face

To be continue

Edited by Aron73

🤔 Did you get permission to roleplay another persons character in your stories?

I love this, was a great read can't wait to see what happens between you and @PhoenyxxRP next. Keep it up 👍🏻

Edited by NozzyRP

What a intimate story god can't wait to see what happens next

A true masterpiece, I’m glad to see @PhoenyxxRP delivering more top quality roleplay. When do we get the next part? Can’t wait to see where the story goes!

Sidenote: Artyom Wongov sends a cease and desist letter. 

Edited by G19RP

"You should sign up...we both should", Oscar O'Doyle says as he looks over at Kenneth Carlsson

"I feel we have done more than enough, but if you want to I will follow you as always"

Oscar stays silent and looks at Kenneth.

"What? I'm 31 years old and not as clean as I use to be"

"All I hear is excuses", he says as he keeps looking at him

"Okey! I'll sign up with you...Damn you...always getting me into trouble", He says with a smile on his face.

@Osku

Edited by KennethRP

1 hour ago, Fae said:

🤔 Did you get permission to roleplay another persons character in your stories?

I guess you did not read the first part 😄

@PhoenyxxRP can write a story to according to these rules where I die if she wants to

I mean, Id be a bit weird if someone wrote my character without my consent.

5 minutes ago, Fae said:

I mean, Id be a bit weird if someone wrote my character without my consent.

I don't see how a little fanfiction is "weird" ? It's not like people who write fan fiction get approval from the original creators to do it. 

This is litraly what I tried to awoid with the statement in the begining of the story

This story is not ic in any shape or form it is an ending of my choosing for my char and will include the future after the infection in my case has been neutralized and the world is returning to what it ones were.
Anny char can write there own or several and do not need to abide by anything someone else has written. This is my Ending with how things will end for my char you can write yours in any way you want and include any chars

22 minutes ago, KennethRP said:

"You should sign up...we both should", Oscar O'Doyle says as he looks over at Kenneth Carlsson

Oscar stays silent and looks at Kenneth.

"What? I'm 31 years old and not as clean as I use to be"

"All I hear is excuses", he says as he keeps looking at him

"Okey! I'll sign up with you...Damn you...always getting me into trouble", He says with a smile on his face.

@Osku

role playing no GIF by Hyper RPG

😘 

Keep em coming @Aron73 good read. 

I give you my blessing to make Phoenyxx  your roleplay wife 

Beautiful work. I look forward to reading more. 

Just now, Crimson_Tiger said:

Beautiful work. I look forward to reading more. 

You to should write a piece together.  

I'm glad so many of you enjoy this story but I do intend this to be only a 3 chapter story. Then I will continue on The Haunted Hunter

2 minutes ago, Aron73 said:

I'm glad so many of you enjoy this story but I do intend this to be only a 3 chapter story. Then I will continue on The Haunted Hunter

Seriously? Why though. 

Please tell us there will be a spin-off of some sort? 

10/10 would read again 👍

2 hours ago, NozzyRP said:

Seriously? Why though. 

Please tell us there will be a spin-off of some sort? 

Well There will be more storys but this one is short and I'm sure you will enjoy my other storys to

8 hours ago, FalkRP said:

You to should write a piece together.  

I'm flattered but he's beyond my level. Just Wow! 

@Aron73 keep up the great work! 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger