Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 18:11 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
phulekiller

Containers??

New to the server.  I had a question.  I can not put guns in barrels or hand made crates.  What can you store guns in?

Thanks~~

You can store guns in tents and log storages, also, hand made crates should hold guns, but maybe size is too big. 

I was trying to put a shotgun in a hand made, it has the room but it would not go in.  Is a log storage a made item or looted?

You can make it with nails and planks. Also there are lockers where you can store weapons.

But gun storage is limited to combat gun hoarding. 

18 hours ago, Alan Woods said:

You can make it with nails and planks. Also there are lockers where you can store weapons.

But gun storage is limited to combat gun hoarding. 

Putting guns in log storage seems like it might be a bug and potentially AOGM if that is the case. 

18 hours ago, phulekiller said:

New to the server.  I had a question.  I can not put guns in barrels or hand made crates.  What can you store guns in?

Thanks~~

Guns can only be stored in Tents and Lockers on our servers.

This is to help prevent hoarding as there are a fixed amount of certain weapons available.

Hope this answers your question.

6 minutes ago, ZeroRP said:

Putting guns in log storage seems like it might be a bug and potentially AOGM if that is the case. 

Strange, maybe it was just a bug or I'm not remembering correctly when I raided a base pre-wipe. Either way, didn't think of that since no one ever brought it up. 

3 minutes ago, Alan Woods said:

Strange, maybe it was just a bug or I'm not remembering correctly when I raided a base pre-wipe. Either way, didn't think of that since no one ever brought it up. 

I would just be careful is all. It seems the rules and interpretations flip flop depending on the day of the week so I don’t know. 

You are able to put pistols and other small arms inside ANY container. 

Log storages, tents, and lockers are able to contain weapons larger than that. 

Log storage also could probably be used to put guns on ICly, if it's a bug it wasn't fixed with the last mod update / patch.