Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 18:09 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
PsyMight

Need a female RPer to play my 15 year old daughter

Hello My name is Conner and I am looking for a female Roleplayer to play my 15 year old daughter from Miami, FL. She would have been taken by Potius Cras (The Corporation) during the immediate time after the outbreak by agents they had in America. If I do not find someone to play her than she will simply be dead and no further RP will stem from her after I discover this in character. Please help me to tell an engaging story that will make for a fun time for all involved.

If you are wanting to find someone to play your daughter i'm sure  if you ask around you will find someone. Try asking around IC about your daughter and build a story up for people in IC so they can learn of her and then maybe someone will be interested. Just provide a good story for people IC and im sure you will find someone bud. 

I concur on @Charlies statement. There is none other that is better to RP a little pre-pubescent teenager than @MasonnWB.
Now he will most likely only be able to fill that role out for the next 2-3 years before his balls finally drop.

(Snip)

Alright I got you. If people ask questions just say ur wife had a deeper than normal voice and it will work out

Edited by MasonnWB

@MasonnWBgetting straight thrashed out here, its a slaughter

Nah but if you wanna find a daughter, I agree with @G_DateLR here. A lot of good RP could sway people to possibly become this elusive daughter your talking about. This may be similar but not in the same vein, I recently used my characters constant wanting for a family to adopt a kid he met after awhile. It all intermingled pretty well. Just provide some good RP and the daughters will find you.

That sounded weird.

@G_DateLR the Corporation is the group that needs to be able to RP out the capture of my daughter. so in order to do that I need to know if I can find someone right now who could play her.

She probably wont have to play Kenzie until a month to 2 months after the initial capturing of her by Potius Cras.

@Reddd pretty good at roleplaying a girl hes your guy

@Cuchulainn has a pretty good voice for a female, he'd be able to do it pretty well. good rper got my vote

Well before you find no one else, it sounds like this would be a shame to fully get dropped.... I might be ok to offer talking about it and see if I could match a little or even enough what you would be looking for... however I warn you I can't do accents at all... XD I am sure you will find someone more suited then me though but if everyone else turns out busy, I can offer a conversation about your ideas and see if I could make an offer 😉 give it some time and I bet more will present themselves.

Edited by GreenySmiley

@PsyMight Ok well maybe then talk to the Corporation guys. My question to you though is did you put this in your character story when you first started before you came into game. If so you will find it hard as you will either now have to speak to Corporation OOC and discuss it as they will either disagree or agree but either way think about a story for your character first and add something like this on after you have spoken to them. That's my opinion. 

11 minutes ago, GreenySmiley said:

Well before you find no one else, it sounds like this would be a shame to fully get dropped.... I might be ok to offer talking about it and see if I could match a little or even enough what you would be looking for... however I warn you I can't do accents at all... XD I am sure you will find someone more suited then me though but if everyone else turns out busy, I can offer a conversation about your ideas and see if I could make an offer 😉 give it some time and I bet more will present themselves.

Bro if that ain't an offer to slide into them DM's idk what is tbh, you should defintely take this offer bro @PsyMight

Other then that idk i'd defintely wanna have @G19RP as my 15 year old daughter

Edited by NozzyRP

47 minutes ago, Reddd said:

@Cuchulainn has a pretty good voice for a female, he'd be able to do it pretty well. good rper got my vote

My voice is of an angel although I do not RP for free it will come with a fee unfortunately. One of which can be negotiated.

35 minutes ago, Conor said:

Pretty sure that @Brayces is underage enough to play this character.

E X C U S E YOU!

I am a BIG GIRL, OKAY?!

I like to pretend so at least...

@BandsRP is a very good roleplayer. 

Ok, How much?

I'll dm you my paypal and then we can talk

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Ok, How much?

https://plays.tv/video/57887af71461f5ba1f/-legsbroken?from=user   here's joe's resume

I can fulfill this role greatly. I would have to say I might be the best female rper on the server, and I could do the child rp as well.

The Federal gubment says I can identify as whatever I wont

I be your daughter sir

@Phoenix is inactive and can do it I’m sure.

or if your ok with text rp I’m about for a price 😄

Just be sure not to write out the character or anything like that as I'm fairly confident making characters for others is a rule break.

@APositiveJade is a child so she'd be a good fit I'm sure.