Greetings, all you beautiful people!

Murdoc

• Emerald

Hi,

I'm a newcomer and I like it here already. I got a couple of questions though ?

--> Whats wrong with the queue of the newcomer applications? I heard ye lot got 50+ applications to look at, good luck with that. My friend has been stuck in there for like 3-4 days already. Poor Soul.

--> Is ERP a thing here? If so, tell me about your experiences. Tbh, I find it all kinda weird.

--> Biggest problem in the community right now? Im just curious.

That should be enough, thanks lads.

• Diamond

Hello there stranger! 

- Seen the recent influx of people coming over from Mr. Moon's video, many many people have been joining. 

-ERP is not a thing, it's BadRP actually. 

-Biggest problem? Server queue would be... Many people want to play on Chernarus, because it's a common map and a lot of stories are going on there. S2 with Deer Isle is a good pick, you just gotta dedicate yourself to learning the map and survive! 

46 minutes ago, Alan Woods said:

-Biggest problem? Server queue would be... Many people want to play on Chernarus, because it's a common map and a lot of stories are going on there. S2 with Deer Isle is a good pick, you just gotta dedicate yourself to learning the map and survive! 

Do you think there will be a 2nd chernarus server at some point or will that conflict with current stories?

ERP in high pop locations to maximize pain , its the only true way to experience the game

Mr moon is a big contributor, also people inviting their friends due to the influx of people, groups are having a field day with all the fresh bodies to fill the ranks.

Biggest problem is queue, 2nd Chernarus became a loot server so I doubt it. Your biggest personal problem will be fighting @FalkRP over his name, he might rip out your eye for it

• Diamond
On 11/3/2019 at 3:04 PM, iWillz said:

Do you think there will be a 2nd chernarus server at some point or will that conflict with current stories?

No unfortionately. 

Welcome @Murdoc! You'll love it here! 

• Administrator

Welcome man, hope you enjoy your time here.