KingBlood860

KOS'D In Vybor

Server and location:S1 Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):2019-11-03, 16:24

Your in game name:Xsavian

Names of allies involved:N/A

Name of suspect/s:Unsure

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot) : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/503454725?t=00h24m23s

Detailed description of the events:
I was just KOS'D In Vybor The Time Is Between Server time (UTC): 2019-11-03, 16:24, I have it on STREAM, I was at the camp fire with some of the guys there and I walked away to get some Water at the water Fountain and as I was jogging back I heard a single shotgun shot go past me, So I said WOA and Then The guy turned to me and shot me, NO Initiation what so ever. Don't know the name of the trigger happy person. I am really upset right now so I am sorry but I am so upset right now because people as these ruins it for everyone else to have a good experience

Edited by KingBlood860

CONNECTION LOGS:

Spoiler

16:06:26 | Player "Xsavian King" is connected
16:22:11 | Player "Xsavian King" has been disconnected

15:32:17 | Player "Anderson Acree" is connected
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED-

HIT LOGS:

Spoiler

16:21:17 | Player "Xsavian King" hit by Player "Anderson Acree" with MP-133 from 6.17682 meters 
16:21:17 | Player "Xsavian King" hit by Player "Anderson Acree" with MP-133 from 6.17682 meters 
16:21:20 | Player "Xsavian King" hit by Player "Anderson Acree" with MP-133 from 3.3883 meters 
16:21:20 | Player "Xsavian King" hit by Player "Anderson Acree" with MP-133 from 3.3883 meters 
16:21:37 | Player "Xsavian King" hit by Player "Anderson Acree" with MP-133 from 3.98281 meters 
16:21:52 | Player "Xsavian King" hit by Player "Anderson Acree" with MP-133 from 1.50137 meters 

KILL LOGS:

Spoiler

16:21:17 | Player "Xsavian King" (DEAD) killed by Player "Anderson Acree" with MP-133 from 6.17682 meters 

CALLING IN THE FOLLOWING TO POST THEIR POV AND ANY VIDEO EVIDENCE THEY MAY HAVE:

@KingBlood860 | Xsavian King | OP
@Pokailord3 | Anderson Acree | POSTED

Right after time in the video 24:10 KOS'D, I did nothing to bring any heat towards me for him to just kos me. 

As he has not been active on the forums since Thursday, @Pokailord3 will be temporarily banned until he responds to this report.

The group i was trading with told me the "guy" who took my gun and threw it into the fire was in a direction they were shooting at, i walked up there and shot KingBlood860 in the face. He was there at the wrong time wrong place, Had no intend to K.O.S a guy who did nothing wrong.

Thank you @Pokailord3, your temp ban has been revoked. Keep an eye on the report for any questions.

SUMMARY:

@KingBlood860 was in Vybor, roleplaying with some people in town. He left the campfire to get water, and as he returned, he heard gunfire as a shotgun blast went past him. @Pokailord3 then ran up the street towards @KingBlood860, and shot him dead with no initiation. 

RULEBREAKS:

@Pokailord3:

• You must ensure you always properly initiate and give time to comply before resorting to shooting another player, even if you think they have wronged you in some way. You cannot take someone else's word as fact and just gun someone down because they told you that person took your gun and burned it. You should always be prioritising roleplay, not mindless killing. In this case, even if @KingBlood860 HAD been the individual to burn your gun, an initiation would still be necessary to give him time to comply and continue the roleplay. Being a new player, you NEED to have a very clear view of the rules surrounding hostile acts, and what is and is not allowed.

Please refer to the following rules:

Spoiler

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

4.3 You shouldn't use defender or attacker rights in situations where it doesn't make in-character sense as it can be seen as rule play. In other words, obtaining kill rights alone does not give you explicit permission to use them any time you want and in all situations. Think about if using them to kill another character is viable in the current situation considering role play and In Character information. Kill rights gained from any rule breaks (including but not limited to baiting, invalid initiation) are considered invalid and their use will be punished in the same way as if they were not obtained at all.

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

SUGGESTIONS:

@Pokailord3

• Have a read through the RULES page again, specifically those under "hostilities" and ensure you understand each one (Feel free to ask the staff in the discord helpdesk if you are unsure)
  • When in doubt, initiate! Never open fire without initiation and without giving your hostages time to comply. Only shoot if you are 100% certain of your target and you are sure you have kill rights.
  • Consider consulting or joining a group of veteran hostile RPers for advice and guidance on hostilities, since you are a new player here. 

VERDICT: 

@Pokailord3 | Invalid Kill (On Sight) | 7 Day ban, 15 warning points

SIGNED: @Fae + @Peril