Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 01:05 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Laelia

Ban Appeal Again

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I think that the verdict is not fair because of the small amount of quite common items that are dropped down on the floor, and also the fact that we were under stress from the idea that we could get shot anytime since the roof had no cover, as said earlier we were doing a flash raid which meant get in, grab things, get out, as fast as possible with as less risk as possible.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I have served almost half of the sentence/More of half, I just would like to be unbanned so I can go back to playing with my friends. I also would like to say sorry for breaking this rule and will certainly be much more careful on the future.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like my ban to be ended now so that I may go back to playing.

What could you have done better?: I could've taken up more time to distribute every items evenly into each tents that we were not going to take altough there was a high chance of getting shot from doing so.

Hello @Laelia,

A separate team of staff has reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion of acceptance.  While you did leave items on the ground, the items were of fairly low value in terms of loot economy, leading us to believe that you were not malicious in your intent here.  However, we would like to remind you that others may value objects in a roleplay sense more than you do in a mechanical sense.  Always attempt to clean up your mess when raiding a base, especially when there are other storage containers available to store things in.

Additionally, we'd like to remind you that these steps are not, as you put it, an "annoyance," but rather part of our rules to ensure fair play and fun for all involved.  Regardless, we see no further reason to leave you banned or with points.

With that said,
Appeal accepted.  Ban already expired, points removed.

Signed by @Peril & @Hofer