Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 06:44 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Lostgalaxy

Breaking NLR - Witnessed IG Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): You are banned!
Your account is currently banned from DayZRP game servers because of the following reason:
Breaking NLR - Witnessed IG
Your ban expires in 3 day(s) and 0 hour(s)

Why the verdict is not fair: It is my first offense, I do understand what I did and will not repeat it. It was a mistake that I have learned from and hope you can be understanding.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was killed in an incident and happened to re spawn extremely close to base which is very rare, and although I should have waited, I did forget about the 1 hour rule. I apologize for what I did, I didn't intentionally break any rules. I hope my ban can be reversed if at all possible since it is my first offense.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like the chance to appeal the ban since it is my first offense and it was mostly due to not being on this server for very long and never coming across this kind of problem.

What could you have done better?: What I should have done and will do if the same thing ever happens is to just roam around randomly and possibly run into some natural rp situations, and then after the duration, make my way back if I wish.

The staff team have reviewed this appeal and arrived at the following conclusion:

Just because this is your first offense does not mean you will not be punished for breaking the rules. You recently joined this community meaning rules such as this should be clear in your head since you completed the whitelisting process. The gamemaster than issued the punishment clearly saw you go towards your body upon respawning.

In your current downtime from the server we suggest that you read over the rules again to make sure they are clear in your head.

Appeal Denied

Signed: @Voodoo @Conor @Fae @Saunders