Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 14:34 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 5 hours, 25 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
BandsRP

KOS and NVFL Grishino

Server and location:  S1 Grishino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 10:03 UTC

Your in game name: Dash Nickleson

Names of allies involved: @Brodie  @Osku And some irish guy that was friends with us

Name of suspect/s: @Alopk

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): n/a

Detailed description of the events: I was afk in grishino, after I came back I saw my friends talking to a random guy that was holding an SVD. I walk up to them say hello and begin talking about god. He someone else asks him about a hat, which he didnt like because it was big into his personality. I continued talking to him about god, he insults my god. My character did not like that so I got a more serious tone and pulled out my weapon.(not aiming it, just taken off back) Then he proceeded to aim his SVD at my chest and mag dump me while I was mid conversation. The other few people that were WITH me proceeded to send the man to an early grave. 

The OP killed me with no initiation
The OP showed NVFL for killing me in front of 3 of my friends
When I joined help desk to receive his name and try to talk out the report, he told the staff member to just ban him

Connection Logs:

20:33:36 | Player "Dash Nickleson" is connected
- Player is still in game -

21:26:42 | Player "Oscar ODoyle" is connected

20:30:07 | Player "Daryl Kelly" is connected

20:17:38 | Player "Daithi Keogh" is connected

19:00:01 | Player "Adam Black" is connected
22:02:35 | Player "Adam Black" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

22:02:30 | Player "Dash Nickleson" hit by Player "Adam Black" with SVDS Dragunov from 2.29175 meters
22:02:31 | Player "Dash Nickleson" hit by Player "Adam Black" with SVDS Dragunov from 2.30109 meters 
22:02:31 | Player "Dash Nickleson" hit by Player "Adam Black" with SVDS Dragunov from 2.50935 meters 

22:02:31 | Player "Adam Black" hit by Player "Oscar ODoyle" with B52 from 1.82698 meters 
22:02:32 | Player "Adam Black" hit by Player "Oscar ODoyle" with B52 from 2.00231 meters 
22:02:32 | Player "Adam Black" hit by Player "Oscar ODoyle" with B52 from 2.17938 meters 
22:02:32 | Player "Adam Black" hit by Player "Oscar ODoyle" with B52 from 3.03085 meters 

Kill Logs:

22:02:30 | Player "Dash Nickleson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Adam Black" with SVDS Dragunov from 2.29175 meters 
22:02:31 | Player "Adam Black" (DEAD) killed by Player "Oscar ODoyle" with B52 from 1.82698 meters 

Calling in:
@BandsRP | Dash Nickleson | POSTED
@Osku | Oscar ODoyle | POSTED
@Brodie | Daryl Kelly | POSTED
@Rutkiy | Daithi Keogh | POSTED
@Alopk | Adam Black | 

For their FULL and DETAILED POVs as well as any VIDEO EVIDENCE they may have.
Additionally, @Alopk will be temporarily banned until the conclusion of the report.

In hopes of finding people I head to Grishino  where I meet some of my friends. We stumble upon @Alopk and have a bit of a chat. The conversation gets a bit tense and @BandsRP pulls out his gun. As soon as he does, @Alopk blasts him, and a moment later gets sent to hell by @Osku. There was never an initiation dropped on the man.

Oscar O'Doyle POV:

Pretty simple really. We were at Grish and met this lad who wasn't the most polite of folks. He gets a bit hot and bothered and suddenly without a warning raises his weapon and blows poor @BandsRP to kingdom come. I proceed to immediately put him down like the rabid dog he turned out to be.

We had had no interactions with him or anyone he associated with prior to this and he definitely didn't initiate or even threaten us in any way before trying to kill us. I personally am not too sure about the NVFL seeing that it was just two of us who had guns out (even though we had him in a perfect crossfire) and the rest were holding backpacks in their hands so a better PvPer could have managed to kill us especially with the element of surprise firmly on his side. While I think his character deserves to be permed, I would hate for this report to set a precedent for what was basically a 2v1 to be considered NVFL.

Edited by Osku

8 minutes ago, Osku said:

I personally am not too sure about the NVFL seeing that it was just two of us who had guns out (even though we had him in a perfect crossfire) and a better PvPer could have managed to kill us especially with the element of surprise firmly on his side. While I think his character deserves to be permed, I would hate for this report to set a precedent for what was basically a 2v1 to be considered NVFL.

I would agree with this, since only 2 of us had guns out I would really count that as an NVFL.  My mistake on putting this as NVFL, because he very easily could have killed 2 people. but the KOS still stands.

@Alopk & @Brodie you have both been temporarily banned from our server, until you provided your point of view (pov) in a detailed description and any video evidence you may have.

Apologies for not posting my POV earlier I tend not to hop on the forums too often so I honestly had no idea I had been called in. Anyway. 

Daryl Kelly POV: We were chilling having a chat this red boonie guy rolls up @Alopk we were having a pretty calm conversation, then as Bands starts talking about God Alopk gets a bit angry for whatever reason and starts to be a bit disrespectful and obviously IC myself and Bands are very devout Christians so we obviously got a bit irritated. Once Bands pulls his gun(just off his back he never aimed it.) Alopk just mag dumped him with the SVD. Osku immediately retaliated as Alopk went to switch targets almost straight away. I didn't have a gun out at all during this.

Thank you @Brodie your temp ban has been removed.

Since it has been well over 24 hours since @Alopk was called into this report for his pov and he has still not responded with his pov this report will now be closed, until @Alopk provides his full pov of the situation via the appeal section.

Signed @Realize@Hofer & @Rover