Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 05:19 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TODAY | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 40 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
mikecheckyaself

KOS Report

Server and location:  Second Server

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  11/2/2019, 5:20 EST

Your in game name:  Marek Sobieski

Names of allies involved: N/a

Name of suspect/s: Didn't get a chance to see who shot me 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Wasn't recording

Detailed description of the events:  I went into a base upon hearing shots, I thought that it might've been the guys who stole my field transceiver where I set up camp to go along with my role play story.  I held out my gun and wanted to confront them if they stole my radio not too far away and was shot and killed immediately.

Edited by mikecheckyaself

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
19:57:34 | Player "Marek Sobieski" is connected
-DEAD-

19:13:10 | Player "Gavin Cave" is connected
-STILL ON THE SERVER-

20:55:10 | Player "Dave Stone" is connected
-STILL ON SERVER-

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
21:19:00 | Player "Marek Sobieski" [HP: 48] hit by Player "Gavin Cave" into Head(0) for 26 damage (Bullet_9x19) with CZ-75 from 9.807 meters 
21:19:01 | Player "Marek Sobieski" is unconscious

21:19:44 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 47.5569] hit by ZmbM_SoldierNormal into LeftArm(18) for 5 damage (MeleeZombie)
21:19:49 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 46.2921] hit by ZmbM_SoldierNormal into LeftLeg(8) for 4.25 damage (MeleeZombie)
21:19:49 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 44.6421] hit by ZmbM_usSoldier_normal_Woodland into RightArm(17) for 5 damage (MeleeZombie)
21:19:50 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 39.6421] hit by ZmbM_SoldierNormal into Torso(1) for 5 damage (MeleeZombie)
21:19:51 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 38.2396] hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Autumn into RightLeg(3) for 4.25 damage (MeleeZombie)
21:19:51 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 36.8371] hit by ZmbM_usSoldier_normal_Woodland into RightLeg(3) for 4.25 damage (MeleeZombie)
21:19:51 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 35.4346] hit by ZmbM_SoldierNormal into RightLeg(3) for 4.25 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
21:19:53 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 33.8515] hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Autumn into RightArm(17) for 5 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
21:19:53 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 32.449] hit by ZmbM_usSoldier_normal_Woodland into RightLeg(3) for 4.25 damage (MeleeZombie)
21:19:53 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 30.799] hit by ZmbM_SoldierNormal into RightArm(17) for 5 damage (MeleeZombie)
21:19:54 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 29.3965] hit by ZmbM_usSoldier_normal_Woodland into RightLeg(3) for 4.25 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
21:19:54 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 27.7465] hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Autumn into LeftArm(18) for 5 damage (MeleeZombie)
21:19:55 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 26.1603] hit by ZmbM_SoldierNormal into LeftArm(18) for 5 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
21:19:56 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 21.1603] hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Autumn into Torso(1) for 5 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
21:19:56 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 16.1603] hit by ZmbM_usSoldier_normal_Woodland into Torso(1) for 5 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
21:19:56 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 11.1603] hit by ZmbM_SoldierNormal into Torso(1) for 5 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
21:19:57 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 9.81879] hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_PautRev into LeftLeg(8) for 4.25 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
21:19:58 | Player "Marek Sobieski"[HP: 4.81879] hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Autumn into Torso(1) for 5 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
21:19:58 | Player "Marek Sobieski" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by ZmbM_usSoldier_normal_Woodland into Torso(1) for 5 damage (MeleeZombie)
21:19:58 | Player "Marek Sobieski" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by ZmbM_SoldierNormal into RightLeg(3) for 4.25 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)

21:30:45 | Player "Gavin Cave"[HP: 91.42] hit by Player "Dave Stone" into LeftArm(22) for 26 damage (Bullet_9x19) with CZ-75 from 21.7384 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
21:19:58 | Player "Marek Sobieski" (DEAD) killed by ZmbM_usSoldier_normal_Woodland

Calling in to post PoV's:

@mikecheckyaself | Marek Sobieski | POSTED
@V3rtical | Gavin Cave | POSTED
@iBstoneyDave | Dave Stone |

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@V3rtical will be temporarily banned from the server until they post their POV

I was at the military base east of Kushville. While there I started talking to some random guy with a shotgun and my gun drawn. While talking to him this guy came right up to the two of us with his gun drawn and said "Don't move, put the gun away" so I shot him in the face.

I had allies in the area and one of them (iBstoneyDave/Dave Stone) came by and helped clear the zombies that came at me and the random as a result of the shot. He can verify the body on the ground of OP and he spoke to the random too before we both (me and Dave) left.

@V3rtical your temp ban will be removed. Please check this report for further questions.

@mikecheckyaself did you aim a weapon at the accused and say "Don't move, put the gun away"?

@iBstoneyDave Please give your POV on the events of this report.

Yeah but, I feel as if that doesn't constitute a bullet to the head. They didn't know if I had friends in the area or snipers in the towers. I just wanted to confront them about my RP.

Been a while since I've done one of these, damn.

Was out looking for hescos/sandbags/ammo in and around the industrial areas and later around the hills surrounding the military area (sheds...etc...) when I heard a shot, followed by many more shots.

I knew V3rtical (Gav is what I know him as) was around the area with me as we roll in the same group and had only seen each other at the docks a few minutes before, so I went for a look. Saw two people on top of a red brick garage type building. There were a hell of a lot of zombies around a body on the ground outside the building. I started clearing them off, got swarmed and had to circle around a few times to avoid being hit. The two people on the building helped clear them from the roof while I took them on on the ground. 

Approached the two people once it was clear, confirmed it was vertical and some other guy. Vertical was telling me about the guy trying to hold them up and the "other guy" was saying how vertical had saved his life and thanking him. Never got his name but he had a shotgun in his hands and a moisen on his back. We shortly left the base and the random behind. In retrospect we should have gotten his name, maybe the loot logs in the area (is this a thing?) would show who it was?

Verdict

@V3rtical - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - Not Guilty

Explanation

A team of staff have looked over this report and have found all accused rulebreaks not guilty.

@mikecheckyaself, You admit to initiating on the accused of this report and were met with bullets in return. That's how an initiation goes. If you aim your gun and state demands while provoking hostile RP, you are an attacker and the person being initiated on gains defender rights and is able to shoot you.

@V3rtical did nothing wrong and had all the rights to shoot you. If you wanted to hostile RP with someone, please be wary of attacker and defender rights as seen in our rules

Hostile actions are player interactions where you or your group members lives are threatened by other players, you are forced to do something against your will under threat of violence, someone is stealing from you, etc. For example, if someone is telling you to drop your weapon and put your hands up or else you will die, he is committing a hostile action against you. Hostile actions can often be very complicated involving multiple people and groups, which makes newcomers especially vulnerable to punishments for rule breaks in this category.

• 4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.
  • 4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.
  • If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.
  • If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

We completely understand that you just wanted to RP with @V3rtical, but from his point of view he was at risk and defended himself rightfully. There are other ways to go about hostile RP without raising any weapons or stating any demands that could lead to your death.

Please familiarize yourself with our server rules better as it seems like there is some confusion going on. If you need any help understanding anything, feel free to visit the helpdesk on discord and one of our supports will guide you through our hostile rules.

Outcome

@V3rtical - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - No actions taken

Signed: @Phoenix, @Hofer, @Conor