Server time (UTC): 2019-12-13, 01:32 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Burke

Greetings All!!

Hello all!

My name is Burke and I love open world zombie survival games. Ever since I started watching youtubers such as Baby Nades, and Vertiigo I've always wanted to get on DayZ and carve out my own story and play with like-minded RP players. As many of you already know public non-RP servers are usually pretty toxic and KOS 24/7. I'd actually like to interact with people and have a enjoyable gaming experience while being able to help contribute to other player's game experience as well. Lookjng forward to seeing you guys in Chernarus  and making some new friends! Take real care!

Best Regards,

-Burke

hello

You've come to the right place ! You will enjoy your time here !

Welcome and good luck with the whitelist !

Welcome to the community man! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome!

hi

Welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay and make sure the story you make is worthy every minute of playing! 

Welcome man, hope you enjoy it here as much as everyone else does.

Thanks everyone! I had a little hiccup in the whitelist application but I got it sorted out so, hopefully my application will push through the second time around. I'll take is a blessing. My original backstory might've been too hard to RP anyways.  I toned down my BG story so that I'll have more freedom to play and have fun vs trying to RP a character  that's outside the scope of my real world knowledge.

welcome to our humble community hope you have fun in game, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask me or any member of staff for advice

Welcome to the Community amigo! You'll love it here! 

Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy it here. It’s the best place I’ve found for RP and it’s stayed afloat since 2012 so that’s got to say something. If you haven’t already I would check out the newcomer guide under the information tab.