Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 14:35 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 5 hours, 24 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Zero

Unnecessary Post

Link to the source of punishment: can’t link it as I only have a phone now.

Why the verdict is not fair: yeah I have no idea why these points were even handed out. I simply advised a community member to please stop necroing threads from several months ago. He went on a 24 hour necroing party and no points were even handed out to him. If I decided to necro threads I would have gotten points, I’ve seen it done before on at least two occasions in my time here.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I seriously was just trying to help the guy not get in trouble and I am punished for it. If anything a PM or caution would have sufficed but fuck me I guess. I’ve been trying to help people lately and have refrained from any type of banter that could be taken out of context in an attempt to be a productive community member.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: points removed obviously. 

What could you have done better?: Keep my dirty whore mouth shut and refrain from backseat moderating. Damned if I help new people damned if I don’t. 

Edited by ZeroRP

Hello @ZeroRP,

A separate team of staff has reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion to deny it.  While we can appreciate that you were just trying to nudge a community member in the right direction, there are already methods of doing this within the community.  In the future, we'd recommend you simply PM the member directly or report the post, rather than publicly call them out.  Alternatively, you can always PM a member of staff directly to raise your concerns.  Due to this, your post was deemed unnecessary, as stated in the original warning.

With that said,
Appeal denied.  Warning points remain.

Signed by @Peril, @Hofer, & @Conor