Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 18:00 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TODAY | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 hour, 59 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
MW_Ghost_v122

Getting white listed

I had written over 500 characters for both my self and my character which had all the information needed also added a picture for my character but it still said not enough this was a bit ago so i have lost all that i wrote any suggestion i could have on it as i would love to be able to join this community.

1 hour ago, MW_Ghost_v122 said:

I had written over 500 characters for both my self and my character which had all the information needed also added a picture for my character but it still said not enough this was a bit ago so i have lost all that i wrote any suggestion i could have on it as i would love to be able to join this community.

For the white list application, it's a 1000 characters per each section. MY advise would be to take your time. Use was inspires you. Don't copy it but pay homage to it and create a character you wish you could be. As for yourself, tell us more. We'd love to get to know you. No one is boring and plain. Everyone is unique and holds a quality none of us have, or a passion some of us find interesting. Tell us about this. 

Sign in to follow this