Server time (UTC): 2019-12-14, 17:38 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Kattsura

Gear banditry/Bad RP

Server and location: Server 1, Between Zelenogorsk and Green Mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time (UTC): 2019-11-02, 7:30  possibility give or take. Sorry >...<

Your in game name: Katia Soto

Names of allies involved:  n/a

Name of suspect/s: He didn't say his name, so I shall name him dude?

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  n/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

Kat's POV : I was leaving Zelenogorsk, headed back to Green Mountain. And got held up. Asked for my items and he didn't seem to be interested in RP, I was having a hard time hearing him for a few seconds because my headset isn't the best. But tried my best. And he just took off. I myself am confused and scared. It seemed like he just wanted my bag and nothing else. He did ask for more but the only items, all I had left to give was my shovel and ax. I did inform him I had a pistol. He said I can keep that. I felt like it was bad RP. But I could be wrong.

About my character, she is very nice and polite. So as a charity helper I do my best to comply and play the part as best of my ability. I don't like to do reports. It's my first one.. But I rather staff check it. If I am wrong I apologize. Thank you for your time. Keep doing amazing. 

Edited by Kattsura

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
05:28:14 | Player "Katia Soto" is connected
06:54:27 | Player "Katia Soto" has been disconnected

06:00:08 | Player "Trev Clarke" is connected
06:56:31 | Player "Trev Clarke" has been disconnected

05:27:50 | Player "Luke Bourbon" is connected
09:23:27 | Player "Luke Bourbon" has been disconnected

Position Logs:

Spoiler
06:22:57 | Player "Katia Soto" (pos=<3305.8, 5772.3, 285.7>)
06:22:57 | Player "Trev Clarke" (pos=<3382.5, 5943.0, 325.0>)
06:22:57 | Player "Luke Bourbon" (pos=<3694.4, 6015.3, 402.0>)

Calling in to post PoV's:

@Kattsura | Katia Soto | POSTED
@Trev | Trev Clarke |
@Kailen Olsen | Luke Bourbon | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@Kailen Olsen ,Luke Bourbon was not near me when it happened, he was at green mountain at the time of the event.. I told him about  being robbed when I arrived at GM since I lost my radio when I got robbed.  I probably got the time wrong.  But now I know, to always check the time on the site after an incident I believe there is a report. 

Edited by Kattsura

As @Trev has not been on the forums since October 23, he will be temp banned until he provides his full and detailed POV of the situation, as well as any video evidence they have.

I was at the base of the moment and was involved in any robbery only that when Kat had came to the base afterwards and told me what had happened when she got to Green Mountain. If there is any more required POV wise I was building the walls in the base last night with Lucern Lux but He was away at the time doing something else I believe in zelenogorsk.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by Kailen Olsen

Seeing as @Trev has failed to log into the forums and respond to the report he will now remain banned and this report will be closed.

@Trev in order to have the ban lifted you will need to create a ban appeal here using the correct format found in this thread. Your appeal must contain your full point of view of this situation along with any video evidence you may have.

@Kattsura we apologise for the inconvenience.

/Closed

Signed by @Conor, @Fae & @Peril