Server time (UTC): 2019-12-05, 23:29 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
ScreenedAbrown

Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: I don't think that it is necessarily unfair and I see now not to report someone because of what other people tell me. Especially because it was one of my first times on the server.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I think that I should be given a second chance seeings how it was my first offense and the ban was because of something not even in game. I don't understand why i'm being told that I lied on a report. Everything I said was true. I was alone and was at the wrong place at the wrong time and that's all there is to it on my end. The only reason why I submitted a report was because I was told to do it by my friend and some of his buddies later on a discord because it was a guy they didn't like and told me that he was a shit head that everyone has been trying to get rid of for some time. I didn't care about dying at all in fact I told them that I didn't want some guy banned because I wouldn't want to be banned if I was in his shoes. But here I am of course the one getting banned which I didn't know until I arrived here in Germany. If there is a problem I understand, I shouldn't have given in to my friends and I do apologize about the inconvenience. But I truly did not lie but I'll leave that up to you. Have a good day.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Unban 

What could you have done better?: Left it alone.

Hello @ScreenedAbrown

The reason for your ban was described in the verdict posted in September, and you did leave crucial details out and twisted a bit of the truth that the video showed during the situation at hand. You aimed at the situation for a significant amount of time and therefore looked to be very involved in it.

The ban has long expired, as well as the points as it's been over 30 days since you were banned. 

To return playing on our servers you will need to re-do your whitelist application here.

With that said this appeal will be closed.

Signed @Hofer, @Peril & @Phoenix