Server time (UTC): 2019-12-13, 04:00 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Paul Bunyun

Temp Ban Paul Bunyun POV

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I have watched over the hero camp for the last week running scavange hunts and helping them with bandits. I would never jeopardize what they have done as i owe them so much for saving and rescuing my life. I really had no involvement in destroying vehicles or breaking into their compound. I was allowed to stay within the walls because im trust worthy. I did not know someone was wrecking the camp as i was getting off. Im not sure if he was either already in the base spawning or if he traveled and made it there.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was already in the camp and when i had signed back into my character i saw someone was online running around in the camp. I thought it was one of the people who ran it until i noticed he had no yellow arm band. I asked him if he knew who ran the camp told him alittle about myself and told him about herb who owns the camp. I had to get up early and I signed off not knowing he was going to wreck the base. He had a fire burning but when i asked what he was doing he told me he was cooking from the food tents. I thought people knew him around here so I just got off and the next few days I get on a realize im banned.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to get back into Rp with the friends i have met on dayzrp through this community and have my temp ban appealed.

What could you have done better?: I woudve honestly asked more questions as to who this person was and i should join the discord of the people in this server for immediate assistance. I have never grieved and meant harm to anyone on these servers so when i got online i was surprised to be temp banned. These guys saved my life and i owe them my life, after posting my first youtube video of them i had nothing but respect for these guys.

- User has been warned for this post -

Hello @Paul Bunyun,

The Gamemaster team have reviewed the original report as well as the PoV which you have provided in this ban appeal. After deliberation amongst the team we have arrived at the following conclusion:

In this situation there is insufficient evidence for us to pass a verdict of either guilty or not guilty. With conflicting view points from yourself and the other party involved and a lack of video evidence we cannot be 100% sure as to who is at fault.

Therefore this situation will be ruled as inconclusive.

Your ban will be removed and the original report will remain closed as there are no leads for us to follow in order to locate a new suspect.

Signed by: @Conor, @Hofer & @Peril