Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 00:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TODAY | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 19 hours, 23 minutes | Event Server
Conor

Staff Feedback: Conor

Do the feedback thing...

Use the format or bad things happen to you.

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point,Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

No Link

No "Evidence"

Feedback: Just wanted to comment on how awesome and how quickly you reacted when I needed tped out the base yesterday. I was there for only 8 minutes and as soon as you hopped in it was dealt with within a minute. Awesome work and decent conversation man!

After looking through the forums you have great thoughts and opinions and I always stop in to read what you have to say in big threads. Also Slipknot gif so brownie points there.

No suggestions, you're great!

Edited by Fuhqnugget

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: So your feedback section is awfully empty so I thought I would help out a bit since you've helped me out in the past. Whenever I joined the support channel Connor was usually the game master who would help me to get logs. Even for stupid things like me bleeding out and thinking I had been killed on sight. Very nice guy who makes you feel at home in the support channel.

suggestions for improvement: N/A

Link to the situation: N/A
Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A
Feedback: Just Amazing Someone who helped out on a number of my Support issues and reports, being able to provide help to me and a number of friends with such a fast response time. 
Suggestions for improvement : Nothing Keep up the great work. 🙂