Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 12:27 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
chrisotsbog

S1: KoS in the check point bettewen ratnoe and severograd- 24/10/2019 19:30

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: is not fair to accuse me for NVFL  i walked in a active firefight with out knowing how it shows that i don't NVFL again WITH OUT KNOWING  

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: my point of view i was coming from severograd with a random player and we heard 3 or 4 shots wich i assume the were zobie shots so we said lets go up in the trees scope the place out and then move in to loot we did not see any one we saw the dead body wich i thought it was a zobie since i only saw backpack then as soon i was ready to move down the hill i got shot and killed wich is the reason why i put the report for KOS how is me reporting that i got KOS NOT NVFL !!!!!!

I DONT this it says anything in the rule that i cant go up  the hill and with my gun scope down to an area 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: to remove the 10 points and remove my ban 

What could you have done better?: well next time i want use my gun wich is not rong for me BUT since if you see some one aiming down the hill you will shot YOU NO QUESTIONS ASK AND GET BANNED  some much about not kos i understand the miss understating with the group how shoot me but i dont SEE HOW THAT WAS NVFL

Greetings @chrisotsbog,

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to accept it. Our reasoning behind this is due to a few reasons which I will elaborate on as follows. First of all, both Raven06 and you state that they were travelling from Severograd to where the incident took place, whilst travelling you state that you only heard 3-4 gun shots, in addition to this you also state that you didn't see any players apart from one dead player in the road. However, JewRP states that there were many more gunshots that occurred. Secondly, one of the hostages (Isaac Tarcape) was killed at 19:19:13, which is when most of the automatic gunfire happened. You were killed at 19:32:26, approximately 13 minutes after the gunfire took place, this means that the whole situation could have calmed down in those minutes which is why you say you only heard 3-4 gunshots whereas JewRP says otherwise. If you had heard the gunshots and then proceeded to scope into an area that had so many active shots, you would have been found guilty of not valuing your characters life. However, as there is no solid video evidence to prove whether you heard the gunshots or not, the only conclusion we can come to on this situation is inconclusive. In future, we suggest that you remove the scope from your weapon when wanting to check a place out from afar. We understand that this is an inconvenience but it's better to be safe than sorry and looking through your scope whilst it's not attached to a weapon will help avoid being shot and then dragged into an NVFL report in which you could be found guilty in.

With that said,
APPEAL ACCEPTED - Warning Points Removed + Character PK Reversed

Signed by @Saunders + @Conor