Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 01:08 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JimmyFingers

Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Cannot find, it was 3 or so years ago.

Why the verdict is not fair: It was, I let associated with someone who didn't follow the rules and therefore should've been banned.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Background of the ban was a friend and I were playing and he threw a grenade into a base. I should've told him not to and also not associated with him there after. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To apply again for white listing to play with my 5 or so friends who are currently active in the community.

What could you have done better?: Told the person not to do it, not associated with him in the first place. 

Greetings @JimmyFingers,

Can you please link us all of your Steam Accounts.

Thanks,

Randy

@JimmyFingers what was the name of your account that you were banned on?

I believe it was “Marek” . I’ve gone through my emails and I can see I registered with that username, won’t let me log into it now though, hence the name change! 

@JimmyFingers did you play the character Jimmy Hands when banned?

Honestly cannot remember, I think I just used Marek, jimmy fingers has been my rp name on other rp servers previously

After reviewing this appeal and the circumstances of the ban the admin team feel this is a case that would fall under the amnesty programme.

This can be done here: https://www.dayzrp.com/amnesty/

Details of the amnesty programme can be found here: 

Signed: @Voodoo @Saunders @Randy