Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 17:01 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Ophelia005

Ryan Dudley's Journal

November 1st, 2019 

*Ryans hands shiver as he holds his small pen, Ryan slowly lifts his hands creating a ball shape where he blows warm air into them as he sits under a dead oak tree outside his new F.O.B.* 

It has been a few days since my last update, it is now november if i have kept track of the days properly, we have only another few weeks before the cold cherno Russian snows come it will be a deadly time for the people ill prepared for the cold winter many will die. Me and my group as moved up north into the mountains on the long walk from Grishino you could feel the temperature drop as we raised in elevation but we needed a fresh start Grashino was on constant attack from Anarchy  stealing and torching me Jackson and our group it has been only a day since we have moved but i love the knew location the mountain air is so fresh and its so calm and the sound of deer in the forest in the early morning makes me happy as it means we will have enough food to last us though winter, well i better get back to work building walls. - Signed Ryan Dudley    

Screenshot_20191029-162832_Gallery.jpg