Server time (UTC): 2019-12-05, 16:20 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Krank

KOS, no initiation, Deer Isle

Server and location: Deer Isla, East of Stonington at coast closest to Ooil Rig (Smaill area with three houses.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-11-01 at approximate 12:28

Your in game name: Krank Enhaus

Names of allies involved: unknown

Name of suspect/s: unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

Loaded into the game and within 2 minutes was shot at from someone without initiation, engagement, single shot from the hills surrounding these two houses and barn, injured but healed myself.

I ran around the barn to hide and get ready to take screenshots or video when someone from behind unloaded a machinegun into me. No words spoken, no initiation, zero communication.

Location was east of Stonington, near coast closet to oil rig.

Screenshot_2019-11-01 iZurvive DayZ ARMA Map.png

Edited by Krank
Attach map image.

Server and location: 

Deer Isle, IZurvive 8838/2490, the same area as Krank's report.

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/100584-kos-on-deer-island-just-now/

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):

11/1/19 Between 1230 and 1300

Your in game name: 

Rikkitikki Rezkimez

Names of allies involved: 

N/A

Name of suspect/s: 

Unsure

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

None

Detailed description of the events: 

Pretty simply: I spawned in, and was getting shot at. Heard the gunfire as I was actually spawning in. I'd probably not been playing for more than a minute before getting clocked in the head without any roleplay, engagement, or initiation. @Krank's post (link above) practically mirrors mine, except that I was being shot at from the hill and not machinegunned.

We were both located in the same compound.

Edited by wawwy
Used wrong Server Time

/merged both reports as they are the same situation

In game name: Martin Banks

POV: Approaching the base I noticed that there was a member of the "yellow armbands" inside, I moved slowly towards the fence line and spoke to the player initiating. "Stop hands up in the air don't move" He was not complying so i typed to initiate to make it more clear giving the player another chance , giving him more than my original time specified to comply the accuser did not comply and a shots were taken. Hand the accuser of complied to both of my initiations he would not have been shot.

There was no initiation and it seems the above is taking advantage of the fact that no video is avbailable. First shot was from far away, so I was not shot from close range (nonsense claim), then a car drove around the base and a player was heard jumping (onto car and over wall?). As stated, I was immediately gunned down from behind without initiation.

Not looking for a ban, but change in game-play of the above player and put more value and effort in engaging in roleplay, engage in the experience of DayzRP and not willy nilly shoot others. Would like to the the above provide video to support his claim.

Edited by Krank

If one member of a group didn't comply with your demands it doesn't give you cause to exterminate the entire group without roleplay.

That being said - my character wasn't even a Yellow Armband. He was just a dude inside the place.

Edited by wawwy

KILL LOGS

Spoiler

12:32:18 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" ( killed by Player "Martin Banks" with AKM from 11.2702 meters 
12:41:43 | Player "Rikkitikki Rezkimez" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jimmy Humperdinck" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 145.486 meters 

HIT LOGS

Spoiler

12:30:28 | Player "Krank Enheim" hit by Player "Jimmy Humperdinck" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 128.656 meters 
12:32:12 | Player "Krank Enheim" hit by Player "Martin Banks" with AKM from 12.0345 meters 

12:41:41 | Player "Jimmy Humperdinck" hit by Player "Rikkitikki Rezkimez" with M249 SAW from 145.395 meters 
12:41:43 | Player "Rikkitikki Rezkimez" hit by Player "Jimmy Humperdinck" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 145.486 meters 
12:41:43 | Player "Rikkitikki Rezkimez" hit by Player "Jimmy Humperdinck" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 145.486 meters 

CHAT LOGS

Spoiler

12:29:55 | Chat("Martin Banks"): Hay dude hands up now 5 seconds

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

12:00:24 | Player "Jimmy Humperdinck" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

10:34:22 | Player "Martin Banks" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED-

12:40:55 | Player "Rikkitikki Rezkimez" is connected
12:49:06 | Player "Rikkitikki Rezkimez" has been disconnected
12:50:19 | Player "Rikkitikki Rezkimez" is connected
12:52:22 | Player "Rikkitikki Rezkimez" has been disconnected
12:53:04 | Player "Rikkitikki Rezkimez" is connected
13:11:01 | Player "Rikkitikki Rezkimez" has been disconnected

12:18:14 | Player "Krank Enheim" is connected
12:32:17 | Player "Krank Enheim" has been disconnected
12:52:00 | Player "Krank Enheim" is connected
12:57:49 | Player "Krank Enheim" has been disconnected
13:04:49 | Player "Krank Enheim" is connected
13:10:58 | Player "Krank Enheim" has been disconnected
13:27:14 | Player "Krank Enheim" is connected

Calling in the following individuals for their POV and any un-edited video evidence.
As @Mr Anon has not visited the forums in a while he has been temporarily banned from our servers until he responds to this report.

@Krank - Krank Einheim - OP
 @wawwy - Rikkitikki Rezkimez - POSTED
 @Breadman - Martin Banks - POSTED
 @Mr Anon - Jimmy Humperdinck -

Edit -

12:32:12 | Player "Krank Enheim" hit by Player "Martin Banks" with AKM from 12.0345 meters 

12:32:17 | Player "Krank Enheim" has been disconnected

12:32:18 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" ( killed by Player "Martin Banks" with AKM from 11.2702 meters 

I do believe in this instance the player was combat logging hense the name "Unknown/Dead Entity"

Edited by Breadman

pov, i am with @breadman scouting the compound after @breadman has initiated on the compound i proceed to shoot noncompliant players. i would like to add we did give more time than he stated upon the initiation being delivered.

2 minutes ago, Mr Anon said:

pov, i am with @breadman scouting the compound after @breadman has initiated on the compound i proceed to shoot noncompliant players. i would like to add we did give more time than he stated upon the initiation being delivered.

Did you yourself initiate, or did Breadman initiate for you?

breadman initiated all the while keying the radio. (dont know if this helps)

Edited by Mr Anon

As stated, there was no initiation. Also stated by me, I was shot from far distance first, then a car came up to the campground, no initiation from anyone.

This can go back and forth all day since neither side has video evidence. On my end, I will be running my nvidia recorder from now on and it is sad that players like you two exist, not supporting, encouraging actual roleplay.

I was not in combat, i was securing my character to start my video recording, alt tabbing into my system.

I was Killed on Sight without initiation by you two and you repeated the same with another player. You want to use your "We initiated and upon no response killed players" as a good excuse/reason to raid a base? THAt is your extent of roleplay? Sad.

Sooner or later you will be found out and will be addressed by those managing these servers.

2 minutes ago, Krank said:

I was not in combat, i was securing my character to start my video recording, alt tabbing into my system.

maybe you missed the initiation while you where fixing your system while alt tabbing. if this is the case i am sorry you missed it but we have no way of knowing your alt tabbed or giving the rp your 100% focus.

4 minutes ago, Krank said:

Sooner or later you will be found out and will be addressed by those managing these servers.

Please keep your posts on topic to the report and the events that happen within it, thank you. No need for this. 🙂

In your initial post you claim you were shot within 2 minutes of logging in. The logs show you were shot 12 minutes after logging in. 

You also logged out within 5 seconds of getting shot by the accused with an AKM. Can you explain why you did this? 

Thanks

As It said, once you try not to find excuses for your actions, I was shot at from distance first. I was able to run out and avoid being another KoS victim of those who think that is roleplay. As I was getting ready to actually get out to activate my recording, I heard a car roll up, THINKING that MAYBE team members thought I was an unfriendly in the base. I waited, heard the car drive along the wall, heard a player jump behind me and was gfunned down immediately.

There was no initiation, no roleplay, no words spoken, no text, nothing.

You know what you did, maybe's and possibly's are nice attempts to divert/distract. Value the RP in DayzRP.

Whoever the long ranged shooter was did not initiate, there was nobody at the gate, wall or anywhere around me. Only after I healed myself and ran around the building did a car arrive and even then, no initiation.

I have nothing to gain from blaiming anyone for me dying. I was not in combat, i was not initiated, did not lose during an initiation, combat and role play. i would not complain or report such if done right.

But this was a real and clear violation on your part. Take it.

(I am sorry if there is something here that should not be posted. Fairly new to this reporting thing)

Edited by Krank

14 minutes ago, Krank said:

As It said, once you try not to find excuses for your actions, I was shot at from distance first. I was able to run out and avoid being another KoS victim of those who think that is roleplay. As I was getting ready to actually get out to activate my recording, I heard a car roll up, THINKING that MAYBE team members thought I was an unfriendly in the base. I waited, heard the car drive along the wall, heard a player jump behind me and was gfunned down immediately.

There was no initiation, no roleplay, no words spoken, no text, nothing.

You know what you did, maybe's and possibly's are nice attempts to divert/distract. Value the RP in DayzRP.

Whoever the long ranged shooter was did not initiate, there was nobody at the gate, wall or anywhere around me. Only after I healed myself and ran around the building did a car arrive and even then, no initiation.

I have nothing to gain from blaiming anyone for me dying. I was not in combat, i was not initiated, did not lose during an initiation, combat and role play. i would not complain or report such if done right.

But this was a real and clear violation on your part. Take it.

(I am sorry if there is something here that should not be posted. Fairly new to this reporting thing)

Krank. This is from the chat logs.

12:29:55 | Chat("Martin Banks"): Hay dude hands up now 5 seconds

You also avoided the question about why you logged out while being under fire from the shooters.

My character was secured behind the barn, esc was hit to start recording on my second monitor, saw my character dead, hit X on upper corner to get out of game and report.

Exited after death, not while being shot.

I was in the process to start recording after being shot from long distance. as i was on the "ESC" screen a car drove up, someone jumped the wall and i saw my character getting killed and die.

Text shows timestamp 12:29:55.   Can you check at what time i was first hit from long range?

I died at 12:32:18.

The car driving up and getting killed did not take almost 3 minutes after being "initiated" via text . And who knows where the player sending the text was when it was sent? I would imagine there is a range limit for ingame text?

I don't care about dying, but whoever shot me from outside the camp into the camp did not initiate. that caused me to wanting to record. I was previously shot and killed by someone in a different incident and never thought of constantly recording. I wanted to catch this one to make it easier to report.

Lucky me, a second shooter came up and killed me while trying to record.

Edited by Krank

Verdict

Combat Logging -  @Krank - Guilty

Invalid Kill (On Sight)/Attempted Invalid Kill - @Mr Anon - Guilty

Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - @Breadman - Not Guilty

Reasoning

The Combat Logging

@Krank Your death log showed a 'Unknown/Dead Entity'. This only happens if you attempt to quit the server, and force-exit during the 15 second countdown, and then are killed while your character model waits out the countdown, or if you go unconscious and attempt to quit the server and the same thing happens. If you see a death screen, your death is logged at that point. This has been determined to be an effort to combat log out of the active situation. @Hofer and @Rover tested this scenario thoroughly to reproduce what was shown in our logs, and it only happens with the above two situations, where someone exits before the count-down timer is complete.

Invalid Kill - On Sight/Attempted Invalid Kill

@Mr Anon You are not in an approved group with @Breadman and therefor do not share kill rights with him when he initiates on another person. This means that your shots and kill on @wawwy are invalid, and considered a kill on sight. Your shot and hit on @Krank is not valid, and is considered an attempted invalid kill.

Invalid Kill - Roleplayed

@Breadman As can be seen in the chat log, Breadman clearly attempted to initiate on @Krank. You may have been tabbed out and missed it, but that is not on the fault of @Breadman. Therefor @Breadman is not guilty of an invalid kill.

Suggestions

@Krank Do not log out of active situations. You should wait to determine if you are actually dead or unconscious, and we would encourage you to use a recording software that permits you to grab the last X minutes of roleplay, so you do not need to be alt-tabbing in and out of the game during an active roleplay scenario, that seems to have caused you to miss a critical text initiation, as well as a voice initiation as you claim you did not hear it. Focus on what is happening in game, and worry about the report and potential rulebreaks once it has called down.

@Mr Anon Make sure that you personally initiate in all hostile situations you choose to get involved in, as you do not gain kill rights when your ally initiates on someone unless you do it yourself.

Outcome

Combat Logging -  @Krank - Guilty - 3 day ban, 10 warning points.

Invalid Kill (On Sight)/Attempted Invalid Kill - @Mr Anon - Guilty - 7 day ban, 15 warning points.

Signed: @Rover, @Hofer