Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 01:43 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Rinkatorin

KOS at Green Mountain

Server and location: Chernaruss (S1), Green Mountain (Military base)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2019-11-01, 06:30

Your in game name: Katarzyna Zientek Walczyszka

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Sadly not

Detailed description of the events: I just run around Green Mountain and saw one dead person on road, I want examine what happen because I dont hear any shots here but suddenly hear ,Oj, or ,Hey, and get shot by first time. I run away patch myself and go back to still try examine what happen here and who shot me and get killed.

Edited by Rinkatorin

KILL LOGS

Spoiler

06:46:05 | Player "Blaine Leary" (DEAD) killed by Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III" with Mini-14 from 13.3211 meters 

07:00:51 | Player "Katarzyna Zientek Walczyszka" (DEAD) killed by Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III" with Mini-14 from 69.3242 meters 

HIT LOGS

Spoiler

06:46:05 | Player "Blaine Leary" hit by Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III" with Mini-14 from 13.3211 meters 

06:58:22 | Player "Katarzyna Zientek Walczyszka" hit by Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III" with Mini-14 from 42.5589 meters 
07:00:48 | Player "Katarzyna Zientek Walczyszka" hit by Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III" with Mini-14 from 68.7774 meters 
07:00:48 | Player "Katarzyna Zientek Walczyszka" hit by Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III" with Mini-14 from 68.7774 meters 
07:00:50 | Player "Katarzyna Zientek Walczyszka" hit by is unconscious
07:00:51 | Player "Katarzyna Zientek Walczyszka" hit by Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III" with Mini-14 from 69.3242 meters 
07:00:51 | Player "Katarzyna Zientek Walczyszka" hit by Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III" with Mini-14 from 69.3242 meters 

CHAT LOGS

Spoiler

06:25:18 | Chat("Heinrich Von Kasier III"): *flips open data pad
06:31:15 | Chat("Heinrich Von Kasier III"): // make something up
06:41:10 | Chat("Heinrich Von Kasier III"): // DO YOU WANT TO BE LET GO BUT NOT COME BACK?
06:41:23 | Chat("Heinrich Von Kasier III"): // RESPOND
06:41:40 | Chat("Heinrich Von Kasier III"): // DO YOU WANT TO BE LET GO

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

05:44:01 | Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III" has been disconnected
05:46:17 | Player "Heinrich Von Kasier III" is connected
-STILL CONNECTED- 

06:14:51 | Player "Katarzyna Zientek Walczyszka" is connected
-DEAD-
07:01:02 | Player "Katarzyna Zientek Walczyszka" has been disconnected

05:46:19 | Player "Blaine Leary" is connected
-DEAD-
07:07:11 | Player "Blaine Leary" has been disconnected
07:07:18 | Player "Blaine Leary" is connected

Calling in the following individuals for their POV and any un-edited video evidence they may have. As @HeinrichStawski and @Sweendawg are still in game they will be temporarily banned so they can respond to this report.

@Rinkatorin - Katarzyna Zientek Walczyszka - OP
 @HeinrichStawski - Heinrich Von Kasier III - 
 @Sweendawg - Blaine Leary - 

35 minutes ago, Rinkatorin said:

Server and location: Chernaruss (S1), Green Mountain (Military base)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2019-11-01, 06:30

Your in game name: Katarzyna Zientek Walczyszka

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Sadly not

Detailed description of the events: I just run around Green Mountain and saw one dead person on road, I want examine what happen because I dont hear any shots here but suddenly hear ,Oj, or ,Hey, and get shot by first time. I run away patch myself and go back to still try examine what happen here and who shot me and get killed.

I saw this murder. You ran 10m in front of me away from the body toward the trees. You didn't see me because you were looking over your right shoulder as you ran. 2 ran out after you and shot you like a dog 15m to my left. After they shot you they saw me crouched down. They killed me too after tying my up inside the base. At least I got a little RP out of it. All they said to you was "don't run" as they shot you in the back. They call themselves the corporation. The only name said outloud was "stormy".  I apologize I was not streaming at the time. 

Edited by Maynard Pickins

2 minutes ago, Maynard Pickins said:

I saw this murder. You ran 10m in front of me away from the body toward the trees. You didn't see me because you were looking over your right shoulder as you ran. 2 ran out after you and shot you like a dog 15m to my left. After they shot you they saw me crouched down. They killed me too after tying my up inside the base. At least I got a little RP out of it. All they said to you was "don't run" as they shot you in the back. They call themselves the corporation. The only name said outloud was "stormy". 

Well as I write I dont hear nothing but only oj or hey, and I have earphones so I can hear pretty clearly

Edited by Rinkatorin

On 11/1/2019 at 3:48 AM, Rinkatorin said:

Well as I write I dont hear nothing but only oj or hey, and I have earphones so I can hear pretty clearly

User has been cautioned for this post.

From my view point @Squejemofo @PhoenixCool @Brokenkaliber were also watching. I do not have any recordings. I was guarding the taken over compound of Green mountain, I had seen an individual moving in the trees. After we had already captured 4 individuals, I called out again as I had done to the other 3 on the opposite side of the road. I asked him to "stop," and he did hesitate for a moment. He proceeded to move slowly forward, and again, I asked him to stop, but he kept moving forward. I asked my unit over the radio to move out and capture this man, but while I was asking he moved forward again. I asked him to stop once again, but he didn't, and continued to move to the right of me. I shot many shots around him and 1 hit him. He ran into the tree line, then I lost eyes. My men had just opened the door, but he had ran already, my men went over to attempt to find him; however, my men are blind and couldn't find him. As said before by @Maynard Pickins he says my men couldn't find the man, and were then forced to focus on Maynard. While my men were moving him to the compound and while they were ordering Maynard, I was looking for the gentlemen that had ran into the forest. I then spotted the green arm band in the trees, being bright and contrasted against the darker green of the forest. For fear of him shooting my men, I shot him.

My intentions were never to kill anyone, nor to ruin the role-play; however, I will say we had 7 or 8 total hostages and I had just executed a non-compliant hostage, which is again not the reason we went to Green Mountain. I apologize for the "shit RP," we just didn't expect that many people to be there. If your RP wasn't as good as it was to be expected, I cannot really do anything about our position, being surrounded as we were. We never killed the hostages, like in the message I said at the end of the conversation while you were on the wall, but you decided to run @Maynard Pickins. I cannot express my apologies enough that the RP didn't go as you might have wanted it to, and I cannot express the sorrow of one being cut to soon from an RP situation. If you would like to converse more I would be willing to discuss in the Discord or any other form if my explanation is not elaborated well enough. Again I cannot stress enough my sincere apologies for the situation.

Edited by HeinrichStawski
Didn't edit anything

27 minutes ago, HeinrichStawski said:

From my view point @Squejemofo @PhoenixCool @Brokenkaliber were also watching. I do not have any recordings. I was guarding the taken over compound of Green mountain, I had seen an individual moving in the trees. After we had already captured 4 individuals, I called out again as I had done to the other 3 on the opposite side of the road. I asked him to "stop," and he did hesitate for a moment. He proceeded to move slowly forward, and again, I asked him to stop, but he kept moving forward. I asked my unit over the radio to move out and capture this man, but while I was asking he moved forward again. I asked him to stop once again, but he didn't, and continued to move to the right of me. I shot many shots around him and 1 hit him. He ran into the tree line, then I lost eyes. My men had just opened the door, but he had ran already, my men went over to attempt to find him; however, my men are blind and couldn't find him. As said before by @Maynard Pickins he says my men couldn't find the man, and were then forced to focus on Maynard. While my men were moving him to the compound and while they were ordering Maynard, I was looking for the gentlemen that had ran into the forest. I then spotted the green arm band in the trees, being bright and contrasted against the darker green of the forest. For fear of him shooting my men, I shot him.

My intentions were never to kill anyone, nor to ruin the role-play; however, I will say we had 7 or 8 total hostages and I had just executed a non-compliant hostage, which is again not the reason we went to Green Mountain. I apologize for the "shit RP," we just didn't expect that many people to be there. If your RP wasn't as good as it was to be expected, I cannot really do anything about our position, being surrounded as we were. We never killed the hostages, like in the message I said at the end of the conversation while you were on the wall, but you decided to run @Maynard Pickins. I cannot express my apologies enough that the RP didn't go as you might have wanted it to, and I cannot express the sorrow of one being cut to soon from an RP situation. If you would like to converse more I would be willing to discuss in the Discord or any other form if my explanation is not elaborated well enough. Again I cannot stress enough my sincere apologies for the situation.

For fear of him shooting my men, I shot him = Best reason 😄 that got me man. With binocular in hands? That for first for second I dont hear any of you write here. Only thing I hear was your shots and oj . Maybe try next time first speak and then start shooting. That is why I run into forest? when you start shooting imidiately?

13 minutes ago, Rinkatorin said:

Edited by Rinkatorin

Thank you @HeinrichStawski your temp ban has been removed.

Why am i Banned I got shot in the face by bad rp?

Yes I have video of it and if you want to see let me know.... @Hofer

Edited by Sweendawg
Added video

Do with this what you will , there is my perspective. I would appreciate being unbanned. I have already done more then enough.

1 hour ago, Sweendawg said:

Why am i Banned I got shot in the face by bad rp?

You were banned because we called you in to the report and you did not answer.. 🙂

6 minutes ago, Sweendawg said:

Do with this what you will , there is my perspective. I would appreciate being unbanned. I have already done more then enough.

Thank you for the video evidence. 

Please take your time to review the posts above, and provide your written POV explaining your view of the situation and we will remove your temp ban.

You will remain temp banned until this is done.

-  USER HAVE BEEN CAUTIONED FOR THIS POST -

26 minutes ago, Sweendawg said:

xxxxx

Please describe the events leading up to what happened that led to you getting shot in the face. I am not asking for an essay, but this is a part of our report process when any report is opened. The video evidence is appreciated, just cover the events within it.

The temp ban will be removed once you post a satisfactory POV.

- USER HAVE BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST -

i walked up to green mountain and got shot in the face because of fail rp , second time in two days and i got banned for it. thats the most you are getting out of me. 

i walked up to green mountain and got shot in the face because of fail rp , I was approaching green mountain when this group come out and acts like they are going to rob me , never told me i was gonna get shot tried to force rp on me that i was not comfortable with and they shot me in the face when i refused to go into a place they looked like they were lining us up to execute. it was badrp all around. I still cant believe Im banned for this. 

User has been permanently removed from the community. I apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused. 

On 11/1/2019 at 2:28 AM, HeinrichStawski said:

@HeinrichStawski Honestly in hindsight, it wasn't that bad and I apologize for saying so. I wish you had enough time or whatever it was you were doing to involve me. I thought about killing the 2 outside and running but I wanted to see what the heck was going on and don't really know if server politics would see that as KoS even though I was afraid for my life after seeing 2 people die. Once you said "execute, oh did I say that out loud" I was pretty pissed and was hoping I could jump the wall tower. I was just being a salty bitch because I work really hard on characters and my experience so far has been 1. queue for 45 minutes 2. run for 15 minutes 3. get shot by people wearing all black with tier 4 operator gear, I guess so they can take my steak knife 4. try again the next day. I finally got maynard equipped with some survival stuff (all gifts) and am told I'm going to be executed before I even find a 2nd friend. Honestly @HeinrichStawski its totally cool. Make sure your guys yell though. Seeing how you all RP'd I totally believe you were giving commands to green armband, but I didn't hear any commands until they were dead. Anyway I sincerely apologize to you and your group (plz pass on) for saying shit RP. Other than dying too soon it's probably the most interesting thing thats happened. Lol 

Edited by Maynard Pickins

@HeinrichStawski, did you at all initiate on @Rinkatorin from your position?

22 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

No I do not hear any initiation, only oj or hey. Ohh sorry I was thinking it was question for me too.

Edited by Rinkatorin

23 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Correct. The individual stop twice after I said stop both times then after the final stop looked towards the outpost, I fired multiple shot and hit 1 once . As said before, when the individual returned to green mountain after being fired upon, I shot and killed the individual.

I like to mention that there is second player which don't heard any initiate on me at all till I was dead

Edited by Rinkatorin

VERDICT

@HeinrichStawski - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - INCONCLUSIVE

REASON

Due to the conflicting POVs and lack of video evidence presented in this report we unfortunately have to close this one as inconclusive.

Anyways, here's a few suggestions.

Always make sure to initiate on other parties before shooting them. Before initiating make sure your voice is clear and heard, make sure your voice setting is set to either normal or loud. If you don't see a reaction from the other player you could assume you're out of voice range.

If you're initiating on someone within a crowd, make sure that there's silent around the person you're initiating on before taking the shot.

Lastly, we recommend that every community member has some sort of recording software available while playing on our servers. In case of rule breaks video evidence is always the best way to catch someone breaking the rules. Plays.tv or Shadowplay are good alternatives.

With that said.

OUTCOME

@Heinrich - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - NO PUNISHMENT, INCONCLUSIVE

Signed @Hofer & @Fae