Server time (UTC): 2019-12-16, 06:23 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Historic

Blacklisted Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): i got banned many years ago, I think the reason was for my 3 failed attempts and perhaps my story

Why the verdict is not fair: I dont think it was unfair just was many years ago and would like a chance to play!

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Played on the server for awhile had a blast they made everyone one re whitelist and I failed I think the max amount of times like an idiot lol and want to try and join the community.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Get on and join the RP!

What could you have done better?: Taken my time and made sure I had the right answers.

Your account is blacklisted. You can find the reason below.

Blacklisted Steam 76561198120815701

Greetings @Historic,

Would you kindly link us all of your Steam accounts please? Thank you in advance.

Greetings @Historic,

After reviewing your appeal we have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. We no longer restrict members to a certain amount of attempts for the whitelist questions. Therefore we are removing your Blacklist and you should be able to apply for the Whitelist again. With that said you are only able to have one account on DayZRP, if any alt accounts are located they will be found and dealt with properly.

Appeal Accepted: Blacklist Removed

Signed by Myself w/ Notes