Server time (UTC): 2020-09-29, 11:46
Sign in to follow this  
hideinahole

S1: Unprovoked kill in Vybor - 01/11/2019 04:28

Server and location: S1 | Middle of Vybor, outside the gates of the base there.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time (UTC): 2019-11-01, 04:28, approximately.

Your in game name: Sacha Rybakov

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: I don't know.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I had encountered the same group about 24 hours ago outside of Grishino. I initiated hostilities by pulling out a sledgehammer due to an IC dispute, and it ended up with me being hit by my own sledgehammer at gunpoint, knocking my character out, all fair and square, they technically had defender rights from my point of view.

Today, I met them again as I passed by the base in Vybor, holding a mountain backpack with some loot as shown in the video above. The gates of the base opened, and a guy was pointing a gun at me, not saying a word. I did not move and asked IC what was going on. Shortly after, the guy who hit my character with the sledgehammer the night before, walked up to me and offered me a new one.

I was only able to record the last 30 seconds of the incident, and as you can see I was trying to make room for the sledgehammer on my back. I had not been asked to lay down my weapons or anything, and as the video proves they were told to put their guns away by the same person who had offered me a new sledgehammer. As I had just picked it up, out of the blue, the suspect in question hits me in the face and I'm dead. This really bummed me out, and I think I'll be taking a break from the server for a while.

Edited by hideinahole

Connection Logs:

03:08:14 | Player "Sacha Rybakov" is connected
04:30:27 | Player "Sacha Rybakov" has been disconnected

02:29:36 | Player "Nik Khaos" is connected
05:00:02 | Player "Nik Khaos" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

04:30:01 | Player "Sacha Rybakov" hit by Player "Nik Khaos"  into Head(0) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)

Kill Logs:

04:30:01 | Player "Sacha Rybakov" (DEAD) killed by SurvivorM_Rolf

Calling in:

@hideinahole | Sacha Rybakov | POSTED

@Nik | Nik Khaos | POSTED

For their FULL and DETAILED POV's and any UN-EDITED VIDEO EVIDENCE they may have.

I don't know anything about the sledgehammer incident as I wasn't there, that's why in the video I was confused as why we were giving him special treatment.

I came up to you AFTER INTIATING (with multiple people) and I clocked ya and you died, I didn't mean for you to die 

I apologize 

Summary:
During an encounter with @Nik and company, @hideinahole was rearranging his inventory to pick up a sledgehammer.  As hideinahole does this, Nik walks up to him and punches him in the face, resulting in hideinahole's death.

Rulebreaks:

• @Nik, while we can acknowledge that you did not intend to kill @hideinahole, you still killed him without the proper rights to do so.  As you did not have rights, the kill is invalid.

Evidence:

Spoiler

16 hours ago, Nik said:

I came up to you AFTER INTIATING (with multiple people) and I clocked ya and you died, I didn't mean for you to die 

Suggestions:
When holding a player hostage, you must always be cognizant of their health, as you are responsible for it.  If you intend to torture or harm your hostage in any way, always ensure that they are able to withstand it, and when in doubt, use TextRP to emote your punches or torture.  Additionally, it may not always be the best idea to approach a hostage and punch them in the face while they sort their inventory.

Verdict:
@Nik - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - GUILTY, 3 day ban, 10 warning points.

Signed by @Peril , @Fae & @Hofer