Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 01:05 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Daddy19RP

Shepherds - [IC Recruitment]

Recommended Posts

Allah Akbar   

Amen 

Share this post


Link to post

alhamdulillah

Amen brothers !

 

Share this post


Link to post

My soul is ready. 

Share this post


Link to post

Great name.

I approve.

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck guys can't wait to see you all around 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I notice something very particular about the quote at the top. Good luck, boys! Can't wait to see how this group turns out.

Share this post


Link to post

hell yeah, excited for this. good luck boys 

Share this post


Link to post

Hey that's pretty cool I like it I support it fully yes hope it goes well haha good luck! 

Share this post


Link to post

AMEN. 
Good luck boys ✠ 

Share this post


Link to post

Goodluck guys!

Looks good!

❤️

Share this post


Link to post

Very good read! 

Been awhile since DayzRP had crazed zealots.

Share this post


Link to post

Gloria Patri, et filio, et spiritui sancto... Dominus vobiscum
(Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit…) (The Lord be with you)

Amen

I look forward to this greatly. I think my character would be perfect to encounter y'all! 

Share this post


Link to post

Anarchy is archiving then? A decent amount of the people on this Roster are on Anarchy's Roster and I do not believe you can be in two groups at once... Though, I may be wrong stuff changes here all the damn time.

Also this is a issue here;

You may not have been a member of another group in the last 7 days.

Several of you guys are active and current members of Anarchy, so you'll need to drop from that group wait 7 days then join this one... Sucky, but you can roll dynamic until then! The rest of you guys who aren't on a group CP (and I'm certain you guys can get five or more to meet the requirements) should be fine! So the Group CP can still stay alive, and thrive. ❤️

The following members in the below spoiler are still on Anarchy's CP and as such cannot be in this group when submitting a Group idea until they are 7 days group free... if I'm reading the requirements correctly, that is. Unless things have changed, then ignore me! I am unsure if stuff has swapped around in a while.

Perhaps set them aside? Like SOON TO BE GROUP MEMBERS or something? So you can move them over to the actual Roster when they're ready?

I just want things to go smoothly for you guys and not have you feel like "Oh the Admin Team is refusing to accept our group" when it's just technicalities that are putting in a road block.
 

Other than that, best of luck! Though, I'd love to see more graphics added specially parts that set aside the Roster and break out the various sections. 😄 But I see you have a mention noting they're coming so I'll be excited to see them!

Best of luck guys, I wonder if you'll all wear cool ponchos and stuff to look like robes? Or have a neato uniform as well? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Brayces said:

Anarchy is archiving then? A decent amount of the people on this Roster are on Anarchy's Roster and I do not believe you can be in two groups at once... Though, I may be wrong stuff changes here all the damn time.

Also this is a issue here;

You may not have been a member of another group in the last 7 days.

Several of you guys are active and current members of Anarchy, so you'll need to drop from that group wait 7 days then join this one... Sucky, but you can roll dynamic until then! The rest of you guys who aren't on a group CP (and I'm certain you guys can get five or more to meet the requirements) should be fine! So the Group CP can still stay alive, and thrive. ❤️

The following members in the below spoiler are still on Anarchy's CP and as such cannot be in this group when submitting a Group idea until they are 7 days group free... if I'm reading the requirements correctly, that is. Unless things have changed, then ignore me! I am unsure if stuff has swapped around in a while.

Perhaps set them aside? Like SOON TO BE GROUP MEMBERS or something? So you can move them over to the actual Roster when they're ready?

I just want things to go smoothly for you guys and not have you feel like "Oh the Admin Team is refusing to accept our group" when it's just technicalities that are putting in a road block.
 

Other than that, best of luck! Though, I'd love to see more graphics added specially parts that set aside the Roster and break out the various sections. 😄 But I see you have a mention noting they're coming so I'll be excited to see them!

Best of luck guys, I wonder if you'll all wear cool ponchos and stuff to look like robes? Or have a neato uniform as well? 

 

I’ve been removed off the roster and CP for Anarchy for a week, hence why I hold the thread. The 7 day rule is just for creating a group, not joining one.

Edited by G19RP

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, G19RP said:

I’ve been removed off the roster and CP for Anarchy for a week, hence why I hold the thread. The 7 day rule is just for creating a group, not joining one.

source.gif

Gotcha my man, best of luck dudes!

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck ladies

Share this post


Link to post

I'm expecting you guys to lynch anybody who takes the lord's name in vain.

Person A "Oh my god, jesus christ!"

Person B "Oh gosh darnit, get em' boys"

Share this post


Link to post

Two weeks ago I was cleansed of my sins in holy fire. I expect a spot on this roster if I am able to return anytime soon. 👺

Share this post


Link to post

First experience with you guys was decent. I appreciate that it wasn't 100% gear RP and that you guys were trying to get something going but I do have some critiques. 

1) Make sure the people you're taking hostage are 100% with the people you're targeting. While I may have run with Roses in the past, and I am a "Whiskey Boy", I was not involved in that situation or in coms during whatever happened in Vybor. I honestly had no idea what was going on IC until afterwards hence why I acted like I didn't.

2) It seemed like once G19RP crashed, you guys were somewhat lost and no one talked to me for a decent amount of time. I was shushed a couple of times, and excluding the moments when I spoke over someone, I was kinda at a loss for why. I was trying to talk to you guys and explain the situation. I was honestly at a loss for why I was being held hostage and why you'd initiated when the information could have been gained through a talk rather than hostile action. It seemed like you were itching for a gun fight and hoping I was with Roses so they'd come back and fight but perhaps I'm wrong and I truly hope I am.

Overall it was an alright experience but I think that you could do with hammering down on what the groups purpose is, appropriate times to use hostile RP, and when a simple conversation would work best. There's no need to resort to hostile action when it didn't seem like your characters had any reason to, at least that I could personally see. I hope you do not take this as salt but as constructive criticism. I wish you guys the best and hope you take what I've said into consideration to enhance your group's roleplay and their overall presence on the server.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, SmashingWB said:

First experience with you guys was decent. I appreciate that it wasn't 100% gear RP and that you guys were trying to get something going but I do have some critiques. 

1) Make sure the people you're taking hostage are 100% with the people you're targeting. While I may have run with Roses in the past, and I am a "Whiskey Boy", I was not involved in that situation or in coms during whatever happened in Vybor. I honestly had no idea what was going on IC until afterwards hence why I acted like I didn't.

2) It seemed like once G19RP crashed, you guys were somewhat lost and no one talked to me for a decent amount of time. I was shushed a couple of times, and excluding the moments when I spoke over someone, I was kinda at a loss for why. I was trying to talk to you guys and explain the situation. I was honestly at a loss for why I was being held hostage and why you'd initiated when the information could have been gained through a talk rather than hostile action. It seemed like you were itching for a gun fight and hoping I was with Roses so they'd come back and fight but perhaps I'm wrong and I truly hope I am.

Overall it was an alright experience but I think that you could do with hammering down on what the groups purpose is, appropriate times to use hostile RP, and when a simple conversation would work best. There's no need to resort to hostile action when it didn't seem like your characters had any reason to, at least that I could personally see. I hope you do not take this as salt but as constructive criticism. I wish you guys the best and hope you take what I've said into consideration to enhance your group's roleplay and their overall presence on the server.

Thank you for the feedback! Taking you hostage was the only course of action appropriate for us at the time, we had chased what we expected were your friends for over ten minutes, and were not willing to risk it again. The purpose of our encounter was to gather information about what had happened. While you say you were not with them, it is very, very coincidental that you had their armband in your bag, and were ten meters away from them, running in their direction when you crashed. It only makes sense for us to assume that you are with them, not to mention you then tell us that you are fiends with them, our suspicions were valid and it made sense. Although I was disappointed in the endless "I dont know" and "No", but different strokes for different folks. I apologize that when I crashed everything was quieter, this is our first day in as the group and the only ones of us to have a real idea on what we are going for is Stella and I. hence why I want them to be more passive until they can get a better grasp on how to handle it. I will assure you that this will change in the future, and again, thanks for the feedback. 

Share this post


Link to post

Espiritu Santos for the father and the holy Ghost...amen mis amigos y con la mano de Dios guíanos

Translation- amen my friends and with God's hand guide us

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...