Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 01:47 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
TucoFernandez

S1: Invalid kill near Vybor Military Compound - Server time (UTC): 2019-10-31, 23:15

Server and location: Server 1 (s1.dayzrp.com:2300) near Vybor Military Compound

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time (UTC): 2019-10-31, 23:15

Your in game name: Brian Barlow

Names of allies involved: Max Hudson

Name of suspect/s: I do not know their names but I am sure they will be in the logs

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Not that I know of

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): No video or sreenshot but I did not give them permission to kill me in ooc and they still killed me

Detailed description of the events: I was in Vybor and I was going to my friend Max Hudson who was in the next town. When I was in between the 2 towns there was a girl, which at first I didn't see but then she said hello so I said hello back and we had a little conversation about the shooting that happened in Vybor. She told me her name and I told her mine, we heared some more shots in the distance and she grabbed her gun while saying just to be safe, I saw that and I grabbed my gun aswell while saying your're right I am going to grab my gun too (this was friendly not being hostile at all to her). Then she said I was just reloading so I was laughing and I put my gun away. Then I heared my friend on the radio that there were 3 people with guns so I said to the girl I am sorry but I have to go and she said allright no problem. Then the 3 guys, my friend, the girl, and me got together. They were talking about her armband and what group it represented I was talking to my friend about an AK drum magazine he gave away then when the girl was gone the 3 people hold us up with a story, that the girl told them I for some reason pointed a gun at her which I didn't do (which is weird story anyways since she was walking with me to those guys untill the end). So they took my friend and me to a little lake near Vybor Military Compound, they hit me a bit but then they told me to tell the truth about wether I aimed a gun at her or not so I told them truthfully I did not then one of them shot me.

Hi Tuco,

After listening to you talk it out with the accused in the helpdesk, I am glad that you have come to the decision to talk out the report and close it.

In the future if you'd ever like to talk out a report, don't hesitate to reach out to a member of the staff team in the help desk and we'll put you in touch with the people involved.

/Closed

Signed: @Rover, @Fae