Server time (UTC): 2019-12-14, 11:43 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
G_DateLR

Meta gaming information the character has no knowledge of

Server and location: Server 1 green mountain 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  31/10/2019 1200 to 1300

Your in game name:  Gareth Jones

Names of allies involved: @Ronnie @daemonium

Name of suspect/s: @KodiakbearGaming

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: So @KodiakbearGaming was part of my group and left last night. We took part in raiding building supplies from the green mountain charity and he was on his character he was using at the time Niko. I got told he was on his new character Buba who would have no knowledge of my group or the people in it and told @RiZ information he would have no knowledge of. He continued to tell riz that my character is after him which again no one would know and my character is talking about becoming allies with the wolfpack. As seen here if you go to 4:42.21 you will see him talking to Riz giving hm my identity and also my other members identity. Again I begin to question how he knows this. It has ruined us becoming allies with them because of something against me OOC. Also he made his new character after he PKED his character Niko 17 hours ago or less. @Ronniewas also at green mountain when we was raiding and also was there till he left the group after he died in a situation. 

Edited by G_DateLR

I had been waiting in que watching hutch play when I saw @KodiakbearGaming talking with hutch about information his oc would not have i then dmed @G_DateLR on discord cause he was asleep about the issue. I then started making my way from around lopatino to try and talk to @RiZ and let him know this was meta information. I also dmed phoenix as well to try and set a time up to talk with her and riz about this issue in game oocly. When I arrived at greenmoutain after server reset no one was there but a guy named jack and we traveled together for a bit before I got off for the night.

Oooooo - Another report for me to be called into! Juicy.

Not so detailed on this one; I will correct Gareth in regards to me being in the frequency during their raid on the base but only became present once the group was leaving. I was aware that a half-russian fella called Niko was running with us (this being KodiakbearGaming OOC).

Later on, we head up to Novaya and raid another base which led into a firefight to which Niko was shot and killed in. Kodiak decided to Perma-Kill his character at that moment and on his new character who seems to have had no connection with his previous character - Starts telling the Wolfpack about the events regarding the commission's actions that only his previous character would know. I am 99% sure that when starting a new character; you CAN NOT transfer the knowledge over from your previous character with a petty excuse of "My new character knew my old character and was told before he died" or the typical "eyo boi I found this phat journal on this dead kid's body and read it lol I kNoW eVeRyThInG nOw". You must gain this information realistically and ICly like everyone else so I am definitely curious to know how this lad suddenly knew everything the commission has done when nobody would have told him.

CALLING IN THE FOLLOWING TO POST THEIR FULL POV AND ANY VIDEO EVIDENCE:

@G_DateLR | Gareth Jones | OP
@Ronnie | Ronald Norton | POSTED
@daemonium | Jaren Ward | POSTED
@KodiakbearGaming | Bubba Duggar |
@RiZ | Roy Hutchinson | POSTED
@PhoenyxxRP | Phoenyxx Stika | POSTED

Figured ya'll would have waited until we could have a conversation before having to make admins do work that is a little unnecessary as we legit were going to talk it out and likely move on like it never happened on our end and let the accused know about what he did wrong, etc.

Anyway I have a pretty simple POV.

I woke up and was told by @RiZ that Gareth and crew had robbed our good friends at Greenmountain. He found this out from what I assume is the accused? Also heard he was chattin' shit so obviously we aren't going to tolerate that. So i told @RiZ we would deal with it when we seen them next. We never retaliated (at least while I was present). I didn't even get to meet the person that told us the information - unless I did unknowingly. There were also several charity members present so if this all gets deemed Metagaming someone is going to have to reach out to them as well I believe.

Anyway, ill await the word of the admins here on whether I need to not take the information into account. 

Edited by PhoenyxxRP

- USER HAS BEEN CAUTIONED FOR THIS POST -

My POV was shown in the VOD, but here's a quick summary:

Was roleplaying at GM when some random I've never met comes up to me and spills the info on Commission robbing Green Mountain and wanting to take me hostage. He said he was at GM as it was happening and saw then leaving, gave me a description, in which I said "sounds like Gareth" and he agreed that he heard that name. Proceeded to tell me other info about them wanting to take me hostage. 

Basically, that's all. That being said, my advice to @G_DateLR would be to make sure if you want good relations with a group to not shit talk the group, and maybe not steal from who you know are close friends of the group. If it was meta'd, we'll easily forget it like we always have when we found out information was meta'd. 

43 minutes ago, KodiakbearGaming said:

--USER WAS CAUTIONED FOR THIS POST--

This is quite the accusation buddy. Yes; I use shadowplay to record the previous 10 minutes of my gameplay. Sometimes I forget to hit my keybind to record an incident or Nvidia Geforce is not running so for you to slap that card on the table is so ludicrous that it nearly turned me on.

May I ask for you to prove this statement with any evidence rather than just spreading rumours? Because I'm looking at my folder and I don't see any recordings of the raid 🤔

As for the raid; the topic you are regarding is for another report and you are going off topic in that nature. For the record I will simply state that I left after the firefight so you going on about this NLR shite is something for the other boys to talk about.

I will no longer respond to this thread unless asked by admins. Much love o/

- USER HAS BEEN CAUTIONED FOR THIS POST -

@KodiakbearGaming Please read the original post, and watch the relevant video. Post your point of view explaining your actions in the video, and how the character Bubba Duggar came to know the information. Any other incidents you wish to report you can open a separate report for, that is not what this thread is for.

I do want to say @PhoenyxxRP and @RiZ have done nothing wrong in this matter at all

i found a letter on a dead body and people were talking about it so I thought id give them an idea of who did it so that's what happened 

How would you of found a letter on a dead body when you would have still for one been no where near where your old character would of died. You would also have no knowledge where the body would of been and you wouldn't be able to go back to the location you died for 2 hours so I still don't get it. I honestly don't believe it at all. You easily broke NLR. There would of been no way you could of made your new character and go back to your body in the time you did and not break NLR @Fae. Also how would you know what my character is wearing when for one we didn't bump into anyone after the situation in Novaya. I find it very hard to believe how you knew my identity and who the Commission are and what we did in green mountain. 

I said my peace I will leave it to the admins now G_DateLR out. Need anything from me staff please say 🙂

Edited by G_DateLR

26 minutes ago, KodiakbearGaming said:

i found a letter on a dead body and people were talking about it so I thought id give them an idea of who did it so that's what happened 

What do you mean you found a letter on a dead body? How did this factor into you revealing information you had from your own character?

Take your time and provide a full and detailed POV of the situation. Explain yourself completely.

@KodiakbearGaming will be temp banned until he provides his full and detailed POV of the situation, alongside any un-edited video evidence he may have.

Well I was up in green mountain and I told hutch information that my character shouldn’t have know 

15 minutes ago, KodiakbearGaming said:

Well I was up in green mountain and I told hutch information that my character shouldn’t have know 

Thank you for the POV.

19 hours ago, KodiakbearGaming said:

Please explain what you meant in this post.

51 minutes ago, KodiakbearGaming said:

Hey @Rover how's it going mate hope your day has been good.

So I just want to understand as you just said here that your character had no knowledge of this but you continued to tell Hutch that knowledge from a past character.  It is all obvious in my eyes that its clear meta obviously it is down to staff but I want to understand why in the first place you thought it was a good idea to do it when you knew you shouldn't know the information ?? @KodiakbearGaming

Edited by G_DateLR

VERDICT

@KodiakbearGaming - Metagaming - GUILTY

REASON

@KodiakbearGaming: Throughout the encounter you convey information that your current character, Bubba Dugar, should not have. The information you give out, which put other characters in a bad spot, was learned by your deceased character Niko. This is a clear breach of the metagaming rule, which you can read below.

3.5 Metagaming is transferring information between Out of Character (OOC) and In Character (IC), despite there being no realistic way of characters or players gaining this information. This includes, but is not limited to:

• Your character knowing someones name because you saw it in the game chat or met them before on a different character
  • Using player live streams to find out where people are in game or gaining other information that is found in the stream
  • Using forum OOC content like media threads to gain information about groups or bases
  • Sharing or gaining information through OOC communications when not permitted as per rule 3.6 below

In the future if you switch characters please be careful of what information you hand out in game, since you need to have learned the information on the character you play.

OUTCOME

@KodiakbearGaming - Metagaming - 3 day ban 10 warning points

Signed @Hofer & @Peril