Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 17:59 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
MaXyM_SR

Discord Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A

Why the verdict is not fair: It was actually very fair but I thought about the things i've done wrong and in summary it wasn't worth getting a ban for that stuff I made.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I wanted to say sorry for people I offended and be a peaceful discord member not like I was before the ban.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd like to at least be able to read news and watch the conversations and maybe write down some ideas for stuff.

What could you have done better?: For sure I won't offend anyone like I did when I got banned and I'd like to talk with friends on the public channels.

Edited by MaXyM_SR

11 minutes ago, MaXyM_SR said:

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A

Why the verdict is not fair: It was actually very fair but I thought about the things i've done wrong and in summary it wasn't worth getting a ban for that stuff I made.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I wanted to say sorry for people I offended and be a peaceful discord member not like I was before the ban.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd like to at least be able to read news and watch the conversations and maybe write down some ideas for stuff.

What could you have done better?: For sure I won't offend anyone like I did when I got banned and I'd like to talk with friends on the public channels.

What is your discord name?

Hi Max,

You don't appear to be banned?

Please follow the below guide, and let me know if you see a 'banned' message. If you do, please provide me your DISCORD name, with the #0000 that comes after.

Thank you

5 hours ago, Rover said:

Hi Max,

You don't appear to be banned?

Please follow the below guide, and let me know if you see a 'banned' message. If you do, please provide me your DISCORD name, with the #0000 that comes after.

Thank you

I actually am "banned" there
~ MaXyM_SR#6087

Found it! Thank you, had some technical difficulties there.

Greetings @MaXyM_SR,

After looking over your appeal we have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. With that said you should be able to rejoin the Discord Server by following the guide shown above. Please remember for the future that this kind of behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Appeal Accepted: Discord Ban Removed

Signed by Myself w/ Notes