Server time (UTC): 2019-12-05, 23:29 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
OxeN

Trade Union Broadcast

*a familiar russian voice comes over the frequency, several gunshots and screams can be heard over the transsmission*

"Privet comrades, since the recent events taxes have increased, alot of hate has risen for the friendly trade union. Make sure to register to your local trade union too ensure your rights"

*a slight pause while some more gunfire rains over the frequency*

"operation vybor in sektor "Ano" is going as well as operation Grishino went, don't forget, register to local trade union!"

Edited by OxeN

*The PTT is pressed and an Irish accent follows*

"Allow me to translate.

The Trade Union is asserting their dominance on the towns of Vybor & Grishino due to their non compliance to Trade Union laws. Both of these towns have been overthrown and have now been forcefully unionized, Trade Union will be paying daily visits until the message has been received that those who reside here are under Trade Union law. 

The contract will be written up and signed by the leaders of both Vybor & Grishino under Trade Union terms or these towns will return to its former derelict state."

*He tapes the PTT in the on position and plays a tape*

Spoiler

Edited by Ryan Shepherd

The Radio goes static before coming live

"I've never heard of you guys or your organization. Tell me... what purpose is there is forcing towns to comply with someone else's desires? What do y'all hope to gain? What do WE gain if we comply? Rumor has it, y'all are allies with Anarchy, so why should we comply with friends of those who wish to enforce THEIR order on anyone?"

The Radio cuts out

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

*Big Tallaght man Anto presses PTT*

Mup the Trade Union! They protect us working class!

*Spits and releases the PTT before drinking the last bit of vodka he had*

Edited by Cuchulainn

*Treasurer of Bones of the Trading Union takes up his radio*

Sir, this is Arvid the treasurer of bones of the trade union. Have have no clue about no anarchists. But hey, If you pay me the low payment of two cans of food a month. I will give you a insurance for one of the things you owe. You get robbed by some people, talk to us and we get you sorted. Just under the prosessing time of five wrokingdays. And if you die, boom. I will get your bones and give you a proper burial. What a deal!! Sign your insurance papers and join the Union today. We are the peaceful people of this region. Together we are stronger! Fight for the working man!

*He turns of the radio and wipes the blood of the people of Vybor of this hands*

Edited by KennethRP

Picks of the Radio

"So I sign the papers and agree to a small fee, I can work along side you guys and have my gear insured?"

Puts down the radio and eagerly awaits the response

*He picks up his radio*

That is correct sir. Under article 15 section 4 you have the right to get insurance of your gear and get compensated if it's lost. All you have to do is sign some papers then wait for some days to get it prosessed trough our system. Badda bing, badda boom. You have a better day again. 

Remember people. One Union, for all the people!

*He feels happy about himself*

Edited by KennethRP

He picks up the radio

"I just might take you up on that offer! I'll seek y'all out. I got a long walk ahead of me."

Puts the radio on his hip and starts walking

*Arvid picks up hos radio*

Sir, i am not interested in your life story.

*Goes to bed*

*Presses The PTT Irish Traditional Music can be heard in the background*

"The trade union will pay for what they did to me and my brother"

*Lifts finger off PTT*

20 minutes ago, Cormac01 said:

*Presses The PTT Irish Traditional Music can be heard in the background*

"The trade union will pay for what they did to me and my brother"

*Lifts finger off PTT*

*Daithi presses down the ptt*

Yes lad, finally somebody who wants to rise up against these motherfuckers, I'll help ya out if ye want!

*Broadcast ends, as Daithi releases the ptt*

*Arvid picks up his radio*

Sir, do you and your brother have the insurance plan? With that plan you get a proper burial for you and your brother. Have a nice day.

*Arvid let's go of his PTT*

36 minutes ago, KennethRP said:

Sir, do you and your brother have the insurance plan? With that plan you get a proper burial for you and your brother. Have a nice day.

*Presses The PTT*

It will be you requiring the insurance plan, dont underestimate people. It can be your downfall.

*Before letting go of the PTT the sound of a gun loading can be heard*

2 hours ago, Rutkiy said:

*Daithi presses down the ptt*

Yes lad, finally somebody who wants to rise up against these motherfuckers, I'll help ya out if ye want!

*Broadcast ends, as Daithi releases the ptt*

*Presses the PTT*

We will have to talk some time my friend

*Lets go of PTT*

3 hours ago, KennethRP said:

*Presses PTT*

Dude you should be offering those Insurance Plans to Anarchy and Trade Union. Trust me they are going to need them when everyone who has a brain is done with them

*Laughter and gunshots can be heard in the background*

*Lets go of PTT*

*He presses the PTT while rolling his eye's, an Irish accent follows*

"Listen here little prod's, give us a time and a place and we will make you both cry for your mothers again just like last time.

Don't play with the big boys."

*He releases the PTT*

Edited by Ryan Shepherd

*Arvid picks up hos radio*

Sir, we are the trade union and we have insurance in our employment with the union. I suggest you don't climb up your chomosomes and jump down to your IQ. That fall would kill you. Good night sir.

*Goes to bed*

Edited by KennethRP

*jonathan picks up the radio* 

"There can only be one treasurer here Arvid."

"Meet me at stary square, 4pm, well see whos the jewiest jew around."

*takes his gun, his torah, his yamaka, and heads to stary, throws the radio in the air and shoots it out of the sky*

@KennethRP

Edited by JewRP

*Oscar picks up his radio*

Wait a second...this sounds just like a protection racket targeting traders...

*He chuckles and puts his radio back into his vest pouch*

Edited by Osku