Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 01:08 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Watchman

Caleb Marshall's Time

Song for Extra Effect.

Spoiler

132123145123.png.704037bc3432ead3746e35fff4435723.png

The past always come back to haunt you, it doesn't matter how much you run and hide and how much you numb
yourself to not feel what the past has made of your body and mind. The things you've done and the things
you decided not to do will always define and control your future, whether its for the better or for the worse.

People look to god for help.. even still in these times, god wont help you.. Time is who you should be asking
time is your doom and your savior, your enemy and your ally.

Not a day goes by where i don't feel every part of my screaming that i don't deserve what i have,
but i try to hold on to what i have, not for myself, but for the people around me.. I've done terrible things
I've made people cry, people suffer.. but I've also made people laugh, smile and grow. 

My past made me who i am and so will the future, i don't know where time will take me exactly after i leave
for the north, will it be for the better or will it be the end of my time? once again, only time will tell.

The scars on my body speak words tenfold of time's making, like paint brushes along a canvas
they speak of the pain of receiving them, the comfort of having loved ones heal you, a reminder of why you got them
who helped you and a reminder once again of time.

I don't even know if what i'm writing makes any sense, i just feel like i need to let it out somewhere.. i doubt anyone will
read it and i hope they won't, maybe you will read it Ella, again it might not even make sense to you, but i want you to know
that despite all the things that has happened in my life.. the one thing i regret the most is letting you down, i wasn't there
when you needed me most, the blame lays heavily on me more heavy than any scar that i carry. But know that despite all that has
happened i would choose the same time and time again if only it would bestow me with a smile upon your face.

Whatever path time takes me now, i hope its by your side, until the hour glass runs out and my last breath is taken by your side.

"Time is,
Too slow for those who wait,
Too swift for those who fear,
Too long for those who grieve,
Too short for those who rejoice,
   but for those who love ,time is eternity."

𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 -

1321231451232.png.6318ec7225063dbdbdd048f2d4c86b5d.png