Jean

KOS in Novaya Petrovka

Server and location: S1 Novaya Petrovka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22:06h 30 October 2019

Your in game name: Katherine Jones

Names of allies involved: StarScream911

Name of suspect/s: no clue

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none I guess

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Maybe Starscream has evidence, don't really know.

Detailed description of the events:  I was connecting to the server after a long queue (1 hour) and I heard someone chopping the door. So I shot to the air to see if that person would show his face. Then after I saw three guys at the street talking. I recognized one of them @StarScream911. I was loooking at them and I got shot. I didn't talk to anyone or anyone talked to me. I think in total it was like 2 min from my connection to get shot. I hope someone there had evidence.

After I died, I asked @StarScream911 who he was talking to before getting killed. Only to know if they had video evidence of what happend to me. The guy was called Gareth Jones, could be @G_DateLR but I am not sure.

Thanks for your help.

CONNECTION LOGS:

Spoiler

22:02:11 | Player "Katherine Jones" is connected
-DEAD-
22:22:46 | Player "Katherine Jones" has been disconnected

18:21:36 | Player "Johnny Bringel" is connected
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED-

20:53:46 | Player "Connor Cain" is connected
-DEAD-
22:09:07 | Player "Connor Cain" has been disconnected

19:41:00 | Player "Ronald Norton" is connected
20:19:32 | Player "Ronald Norton" has been disconnected
20:29:46 | Player "Ronald Norton" is connected

HIT LOGS:

Spoiler

22:06:10 | Player "Katherine Jones" hit by Player "Johnny Bringel" with Winchester Model 70 from 30.4553 meters 
22:06:10 | Player "Katherine Jones" hit by Player "Johnny Bringel" with Winchester Model 70 from 30.4553 meters 

22:06:53 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 37.108 meters 
22:06:59 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 37.856 meters 
22:06:59 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 39.2795 meters 
22:07:00 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 40.0506 meters 
22:07:00 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 41.6155 meters 
22:09:04 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 1.75017 meters 
22:09:04 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 1.75017 meters 
22:09:05 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 1.74593 meters 
22:09:05 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 1.73223 meters 
22:09:05 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 1.73223 meters 
22:09:06 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 1.71328 meters 
22:09:06 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 1.70514 meters 
22:09:06 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 1.70484 meters 
22:09:06 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 1.70243 meters 
22:09:06 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 1.70243 meters 
22:09:06 | Player "Connor Cain" hit by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 1.69882 meters 

KILL LOGS:

Spoiler

22:06:10 | Player "Katherine Jones" (DEAD) killed by Player "Johnny Bringel" with Winchester Model 70 from 30.4553 meters 

22:09:04 | Player "Connor Cain" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ronald Norton" with M4A1 from 1.75017 meters 

CALLING IN THE FOLLOWING FOR THEIR POV + ANY VIDEO EVIDENCE THEY MAY HAVE:

@Jean | Katherine Jones | OP
@StarScream911 | Connor Cain | POSTED
@Ronnie | Ronald Norton | POSTED
@Calculian | Johnny Bringel | POSTED

Greetings, was travelling the town coming back to the base when I saw 2 people coming down the road. Stopped to talk to them and then heard that someone is breaking into the walls in our base. Went to check it out which is when @Jean gets killed I think and I initiate on the people in the apartment. I get shot by @Ronnie from the side and run into an apartment to bandage, then I crash which is when I assume @Ronnie killed me.

Hello, I am currently in the group "The Commission", we were called to help some players up in Novaya, we ran up all the way and we called out to see if anyone is in a base. After we got no response we started to chop up the base. I was on the roof of the building across from the base. After some time into the raid, Katherine logged on. I called out the position and people went over. They called out to the man on the roof "Stop moving or you will be shot, and put away your gun". After all of that, you continued to move, and you still had your gun out, I called out over coms "Do I shoot" after getting back the call I shot and killed Katherine.

did you think that you were maybe out of range for voice communication? Also, I didn't point my gun at anyone and if you were talking, Starscream would hear you. If you were initiating why your friends weren't following the initiation and they continue walking the street towards the door? Your POV makes no sense to the situation we lived there @Calculian

Edited by Jean

? What do you mean , my friends stopped at the T intersection and looked up to you as they were shouting at you? They only started walking when they went for your friend after I had shot you. And there was no way that you were out of range, We had people in other side of the building that were able to hear the people in the street

@Jean

Edited by Calculian

Wagwan. Uncle Ron here.

My POV: I tie up with the boys from the Commission for a bit and was requested by one of their mutual friends to help them raid a group of people allegedly hoarding high amounts of gear in Novaya. We make our way to the base and believe we see people at home; once we rock up to the doors we are met with silence and begin to break in with the belief that people are hiding inside.

Some time passes during our work and eventually someone calls on the radio that there is a woman running around on the roof of the base. I, along with 3 other people spot her before one of us decides to initiate with a loud and prompt "Stop moving or you will be shot" followed by a demand of "Put your hands up". One of the guys inside had heard it through VOIP yet to my observation the lady appeared to be oblivious to the demands, leading me to think 3 things:

1) She did not believe the initiation was for her.

2) There may have been a glitch in game so that the initiation was not received on her end.

3) She was not listening.

Either or; due to us noting that she failed to meet @Calculian's demands, she was shot. We continue to raid the apartments as some further time passes until I hear a Chernarussian man in heavy armour speaking to my character's Nephew Gareth for a moment. He realises my friends inside the apartments are breaking in and calls it out to someone on the radio before initiating himself. I use my dynamic defense rights to protect my associates and kill him.

The raid continues, we break in, take what we need and went to leave before @Tringo gassed 3 of us followed by some weird admin discord shit with a mix of me killing him also (a story for another day). From my personal perspective; the unfortunate death of the OP may have looked like the initiation was not heard due to a potential performance error. If I am correct it is somewhat of a grey area as it is a situation beyond the attacker's control and acted accordingly. That would be my best guess otherwise the initiation was just not responded to appropriately.

Edited by Ronnie
I suck at grammar

5 hours ago, Calculian said:

? What do you mean , my friends stopped at the T intersection and looked up to you as they were shouting at you? They only started walking when they went for your friend after I had shot you. And there was no way that you were out of range, We had people in other side of the building that were able to hear the people in the street

@Jean

do you think if I would hear something Calculian I would be showing myself at the top of the building like I did? or not looking to the voice that "was talking to me"?

You killed me 30 meters away, did you make sure you weren't whispering or make sure that the initiation was heard?.

Btw you shot me while they were walking. and I was at the border of the top. Not covering as I say. Your friends said nothing to me.

@Jean @Ronnie @Calculian @StarScream911

Does anyone have video evidence of the initiation/situation as a whole?

2 hours ago, Fae said:

@Jean @Ronnie @Calculian @StarScream911

Does anyone have video evidence of the initiation/situation as a whole?

Unfortunately I restarted my PC before logging in and forgot to start up my Shadowplay software before playing. Sorry.

14 hours ago, Jean said:

do you think if I would hear something Calculian I would be showing myself at the top of the building like I did? or not looking to the voice that "was talking to me"?

You killed me 30 meters away, did you make sure you weren't whispering or make sure that the initiation was heard?.

Btw you shot me while they were walking. and I was at the border of the top. Not covering as I say. Your friends said nothing to me.

Im not the one who was talking to you? I was only the guy who pointed you out, I waited for someone to talk to you, then after asking do I shoot. I shot 

Sadly no, @Fae.

@Calculian Answering to your previous post... Well, that person didn't say anything to me or maybe he should take care of the range of the voice before giving orders to shoot someone down. Making sure the other person is aware of what is going on. Not putting that person down that fast. It's part of initiating, making sure that the other player knows is in danger.

In this case I was looking all the time. Not pointing my gun at anyone. I wasn't a real threat it would cost you a second try to talk to that someone and make sure is aware. I had no clue what was going on. No chance for me to realize, talk, defend myself or do something. It was really frustrating as you can imagine.

You only shot. So, where was the guy who initiated on me?

Greetings everyone.

A team of staff members have looked over this report and have had to rule this report as inconclusive as there is no evidence in this report that can support the claims of either party, with that said, and we can not stress this enough, please RECORD any and all situations you get yourself involved in case of a report, so reports like this can be avoided in the future as it clears nothing up for both parties involved.

Signed: @Samti ,  @Rover & @Hofer