shot on sight

Server and location: grishino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22:00

Your in game name: jereme campbell

Names of allies involved: idk

Name of suspect/s: idk

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): a blue truck

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none i have

Detailed description of the events: i was in the pd and i hear a voice say "person in the pd put your hands up" instill i said ok ok dont shoot. i put my gun on my back and proceeded to put my hands up and i was gunned down in a second. 

Edited by jereme511

CONNECTION LOGS:

Spoiler

20:44:59 | Player "Jereme Campbull" is connected
-DIED-
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED-

18:31:58 | Player "Ivan Volkov" is connected
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED-

20:48:03 | Player "Brian Barlow" is connected 
-DIED-
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED-

HIT LOGS:

Spoiler

21:53:25 | Player "Jereme Campbull" hit by Player "Ivan Volkov" with Winchester Model 70 from 221.716 meters 
21:53:25 | Player "Jereme Campbull" hit by Player "Ivan Volkov" with Winchester Model 70 from 221.716 meters 

21:22:33 | Player "Brian Barlow" hit by Player "Ivan Volkov"  into Head(0) for 3.5 damage (MeleeFist)
21:22:33 | Player "Brian Barlow" hit by Player "Ivan Volkov"  into Brain(37) for 0 damage (MeleeFist)
21:22:34 | Player "Brian Barlow" hit by Player "Ivan Volkov"  into Head(0) for 3.5 damage (MeleeFist)
21:22:35 | Player "Brian Barlow" hit by Player "Ivan Volkov"  into Head(0) for 3.5 damage (MeleeFist)

21:26:46 | Player "Brian Barlow" hit by Player "Ivan Volkov" with Winchester Model 70 from 1.69798 meters 

KILL LOGS:

Spoiler

21:53:25 | Player "Jereme Campbull" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ivan Volkov" with Winchester Model 70 from 221.716 meters 

21:26:46 | Player "Brian Barlow" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ivan Volkov" with Winchester Model 70 from 1.69798 meters 

CALLING IN THE FOLLOWING FOR THEIR POV + ANY VIDEO EVIDENCE THEY MAY HAVE:

@jereme511 | Jereme Campbull | OP
@OxeN | Ivan Volkov | POSTED
@TucoFernandez | Brian Barlow | POSTED

POV: initiated on grisihno with a few trade union boys, went up on the hill and started sniping non compliants. this man was spotted in the PD with his gun out, running down and up the stairs hiding. after he reached the roof for the third time he was shot in the chest by my winchester.

the man showed signs of non compliance and did not have his hands up, he was crouched ontop of the PD and ran down the stairs several times, hence why he was shot.

a man told my to put my hands up thats when i was initiated on. im not with the trade union, i was talking to the guy out side the pd saying ok my hands are up my hands are up.

5 hours ago, jereme511 said:

a man told my to put my hands up thats when i was initiated on. im not with the trade union, i was talking to the guy out side the pd saying ok my hands are up my hands are up.

So you have confirmed you were initiated on. Where in the PD were you killed? Did you have a weapon out?

9 hours ago, OxeN said:

POV: initiated on grisihno with a few trade union boys, went up on the hill and started sniping non compliants. this man was spotted in the PD with his gun out, running down and up the stairs hiding. after he reached the roof for the third time he was shot in the chest by my winchester.

the man showed signs of non compliance and did not have his hands up, he was crouched ontop of the PD and ran down the stairs several times, hence why he was shot.

Did you initiate on the PD then run to take the shot? 200+ meters is a fair distance

I am not a part of this I did not see anything I died because of another rp situation which was very nice rp

Edited by TucoFernandez
I mispelled something

5 hours ago, Voodoo said:

So you have confirmed you were initiated on. Where in the PD were you killed? Did you have a weapon out?

Did you initiate on the PD then run to take the shot? 200+ meters is a fair distance

Yes that is correct, i initiated and ran up on the hill.

Edited by OxeN

the only person that could have shot me would be the man who told me to come out and i was talking to him and was gunned down. thats when i was initiatded on.

@OxeN who were your allies at the time of the initiation? Can you name them for me please.

4 hours ago, Hofer said:

@OxeN who were your allies at the time of the initiation? Can you name them for me please.

too note i am going on vacation for a week today so i most likely will not be able to respond to the report, there might have been more allies but i think that was it.

@SquirtleKitty@AndreyQ@APositiveElmo@Cuchulainn@KennethRP @Rutkiy

Edited by OxeN

@SquirtleKitty, @AndreyQ, @APositiveElmo, @Cuchulainn, @KennethRP, @Rutkiy

Does any of you have video evidence that would be relevant to this report?

i wasn't involved

Nah, can confirm that the PD guy was non-compliant long after we initiated though.

Nah, but i can confirm aswell that OP did not comply nor did I ever hear him speak. I cleared out the PD and never heard him speak. 

Nope no video, but I can also confirm the man inside the PD was uncompliant and he never uttered a single word, I was beside the PD with Kenneth and moved with him to clear it out.

I have no video evidence, I was nearby when everything was happening and unless he was on whisper, I didnt hear anything coming from the PD other than my allies. 

SUMMARY:

@jereme511 is inside the police station at Grishino, he hears someone tell him to put his hands up - which he claims to comply with. @jereme511 is shot and killed shortly afterwards by @OxeN as a firefight breaks out in and around Grishino, @OxeN claims @jereme511 was running up and down the PD with a weapon drawn.

RULEBREAKS:

Due to the lack of visual evidence, and the fact that the PoVs given are entirely conflicting, the staff reviewing this report have deemed this report inconclusive. We cannot fully determine if @jereme511 was indeed complying when @OxeN shot him, or if he was trying to fire back at those attacking the town. In future, we recommend all parties have some kind of recording software available to provide evidence that support their claims. This helps us properly issue a verdict and correctly deal out any required punishments.

VERDICT:

@OxeN | Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) | INCONCLUSIVE

SIGNED: @Fae + @Rover