Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 14:35 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 5 hours, 24 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Sung

Lore Wipe

In no way am I wanting this sort of thing to happen anytime soon, but merely curiousity speaking.

How often would a lore wipe occur? Every 2nd or 3rd year? Maybe after significant updates to the game?

Also, don't know if this should be in General Discussion or not. Feel free to move if need be.

I'd say lore wipes happen whenever lore masters and/or Roland decide to do one. At the current time I don't see one happening but that's not up for me to decide.

Never ideally. Unless massive fundamental changes are made to the game. Lore wipes do nothing but waste time and give me headaches. 

14 hours ago, Sung said:

In no way am I wanting this sort of thing to happen anytime soon, but merely curiousity speaking.

How often would a lore wipe occur? Every 2nd or 3rd year? Maybe after significant updates to the game?

Also, don't know if this should be in General Discussion or not. Feel free to move if need be.

IF a Lore wipe is coming, the community will be informed. Until then, make the character of your dreams and live the story you desire. 

/Solve this boys