Server time (UTC): 2021-11-27 09:28

hello all

Hi all and thanks for having me here

My name is beany and looking to try and get into this role play stuff a bit more 

ive seen many videos online and tbh the immersion I have seen looks awesome and hoping I can get whitelisted to try out this side of dayz 

ive got some light rp behind me ie on dayz village and DUG but not to much and hoping I can get just a few tips to help a new starter on their way before I make an application and fail

I do have 1 question that im unsure of when my character is dead is he truly dead or can his life continue just on a different path, just something im unsure about

again thanks for having me here any noob tips would be great and thanks in advance

regards

beany

• Diamond

Welcome to the community. If you have any question, do not hesitate to hit me with DM!

Welcome Beany.. I am the same as you and so far.. its been a great experience.. the interactions can be just as intense as a fire fight.. and no guns have even been fired.. some of the characters you meet are truly unique.. have fun 

• Legend

Welcome to the community man, hope you enjoy it.

• Legend

Welcome to the community!

To answer your question.. If your characters dies in game, you can choose when and if you wish to permanently character. Nobody can permanently kill your character a part from you (well, and admins should you be found guilty of having no value for your characters like), but let's not get technical here. So, you can die in game 100 times and not PK, or you can PK if that's how you wish your characters life to end.

• Diamond

Welcome! You'll love it here!