Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Griefing - Sever 2 - Far east of stonington

Server and location: Server 2 - Far East of the stonington

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 9am - 10.01am 

Your in game name: Minx Bright

Names of allies involved: None at first then Dave heriot at 12pm 

Name of suspect/s: N/A as I don't know 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): One vehicle of 5 that's been tempered 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events: When I logged on, I was in the garage which is my little hut where I sleep, I heard some shooting right near and I shouted Hey! the person ran off while I was getting the locks off from my hut. He disappeared after ran off. That time I didn't record due just logging on. When I did start recording (live stream) I looked around and found stuff being on the ground, there were stuff in the fire like the person is destroying our stuff. The Piano house is also (downstairs) been dumped with stuff on the ground. Then I got a member of group on discord as we started chatting. Then he got on the server that we discovered that the person that was shooting and potential griefing also shot the tyres of the red car. 

Edited by Paradox

Hello @Paradox,

I've been looking at the logs, however there are multiple people in the area around the time when you log on. You also failed to post the date this happened, and I'm not 100% sure the server time is correct. I have a few questions:

• How long after you connected did Dave connect?
  • Can you name the individuals that you share the camp area with, in game names please.
  • Can you pinpoint the exact date and time server time? Server uses UTC.

I apologise on that and I think it was 12pm or 1pm uk time because I had full screen I wasn't looking at the time. And I don't know all the names but we have least 40 people in a group. Or more. But I know I came on the guy was there no one else. 

It was yesterday which is 2019/10/30 and I got on I think around 9.00 or 9.30 I started recording 10.00 according in my stream on fb.

It was early in the morning.

Edited by Paradox

POSITION LOGS

Spoiler

09:56:29 | Player "Paul Bunyun" (pos=<8845.5, 2515.5, 2.6>) 

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

09:56:36 | Player "Minx Bright" is connected
10:00:50 | Player "Minx Bright" has been disconnected
10:03:44 | Player "Minx Bright" is connected

09:27:33 | Player "Paul Bunyun" is connected
09:58:51 | Player "Paul Bunyun" has been disconnected

Calling in the following individuals for their POV and any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@Paradox - Minx Bright - OP

@Paul Bunyun - Paul Bunyun - 

As @Paul Bunyun hasn't been on the forums in a week he will be temporarily banned until he responds to this report.

Due to @Paul Bunyun not being in game or on the forum in some time, we will be closing this report.

In order for @Paul Bunyun to be unbanned, he will need to open an appeal providing his POV to this report.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Signed: @Rover, @Hofer