Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 20:41 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
hideinahole

Character acts wounded, but no indicator on HUD

My character took a 'healthy' swig of vodka during some RP'ing, and shortly after that he started walking around as if he was wounded. Shortly after that I had to log, so I haven't found out if the vodka could be the culprit. My character has only drunk water from water pumps, but the containers, however, have not been disinfected before doing so.

There is no indicator in the HUD that suggests my character has, say, cholera or any other disease.

Could somebody tell me if I'm right about it being the vodka, or if there's some other explanation? Thanks.

Is your health at yellow? 

Have you played with the animation wheel and enabled the wounded walk? 

My health is at maximum and there's no indication of it going down.

It's very possible I may have enabled the wounded walk, seeing as I had been using the animation wheel at the time.

I'll check it out next time I log on, thank you very much for the reply!

Maybe if you relog, your statuses might update, but I'm certain you activated the animation from the emote wheel and it stayed on you.

1 hour ago, hideinahole said:

My character took a 'healthy' swig of vodka during some RP'ing, and shortly after that he started walking around as if he was wounded. Shortly after that I had to log, so I haven't found out if the vodka could be the culprit. My character has only drunk water from water pumps, but the containers, however, have not been disinfected before doing so.

There is no indicator in the HUD that suggests my character has, say, cholera or any other disease.

Could somebody tell me if I'm right about it being the vodka, or if there's some other explanation? Thanks.

If you hold down the " " on your keyboard, you'll get the emote wheel. In that wheel, there is a setting to make your player look injured or wounded. Set it to normal. Maybe that will fix it.