S1: FailRP in Rogovo (Server Time) 2019-10-30, 02: 10

Server and location: Sever 1 Rogovo

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2019-10-30, 02:10

Your in game name: Arthur Kushnir

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Unidentifiable 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Video evidence available 

Detailed description of the events: So I was in a town cooking my food and relaxing, I went to repair my bag but realised the bag was ruined so once off couldn't find it. I remembered a friend died in another building of starvation so I headed over to grab his bag, when I got there, there was a guy covered in blood who was very frantic once I met him, I asked him about the blood and because of this I pulled out my shotgun. No threat was made nor did I initiate, I asked him why he's covered a blood to which he ran off round the corner, pulled out his gun and just shot at me without saying anything,

KILL LOGS

Spoiler

02:15:32 | Player "Arthur Kushnir" (DEAD) killed by Player "Alan Dundee" with UMP-45 from 8.49801 meters 

HIT LOGS

Spoiler

02:15:32 | Player "Arthur Kushnir" hit by Player "Alan Dundee" with UMP-45 from 8.49801 meters 

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

01:05:59 | Player "Arthur Kushnir" is connected
02:21:25 | Player "Arthur Kushnir" has been disconnected

00:02:13 | Player "Alan Dundee" is connected
03:45:29 | Player "Alan Dundee" has been disconnected

Calling in the following individuals for their POV and any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@Salvag3 - Arthur Kushnir - OP
 @Nick Plasse - Alan Dundee - 

Hi there. I was in Rogovo and had just gotten killed in a little fight over at Vybor. I spawned back in and spawned in all of my character clothing, including a bloody shirt that I wear in order to look cool and also RP the blood that was just shed on me after waking up, not knowing anything. I ran north and ran up on Rog. I found a UMP in a house and ran to town to find some supplies. I ran into a house, where I found a dead body in a house. Like anyone would, I looted the body. When I finished, a guy ran in out of no where, frightening me. I assumed that maybe this dude killed this guy and that I was in deep shit. I said hi and ran out of the house, saying that I had to go. He then pulled out his shot gun saying “why is there blood on your shirt.” I said “it’s my blood” and that I “had nothing to do with that guy’s death.” He punted his shot gun at me and told me to “come back” in a demanding tone. I assumed that he was trying to hold me up, thus I turned the corner and pulled out my UMP. He still had his shot gun out and demandingly asked me “why is there blood on your shirt,” then pointing his gun at me. I responded by spraying him down and bolting, thinking that he had friends. I unfortunately had just turned off my capture card right after I died in that firefight in vybor, thus me not having video evidence. 

Edited by Nick Plasse
Revisions in grammar.

@Salvag3 you say in the opening post that you have video evidence available. Please post this as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, Hofer said:

@Salvag3 you say in the opening post that you have video evidence available. Please post this as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, Nick Plasse said:

He then pulled out his shot gun saying “why is there blood on your shirt.” I said “it’s my blood” and that I “had nothing to do with that guy’s death.” He punted his shot gun at me and told me to “come back” in a demanding tone. 

That conversation didn't happen, nor did I say come back.

15 minutes ago, Salvag3 said:

That conversation didn't happen, nor did I say come back.

I never said a conversation happened. I said in a nutshell that words were thrown around.

They were very quickly. I was in a rush, and was frightened. I should’ve taken the time to talk; however, I would’ve if you wouldn’t have if you didn’t point your gun at me. I don’t see why you haven’t noticed that I have acknowledged that both here and dm’s. 

14 hours ago, Salvag3 said:

“I remembered a friend died in another building of starvation so I headed over to grab his bag...”

Also, may I note, look at the 3rd line in his message. These are both in his words. You knew your friend died of starvation and knew where he was. Why were you suspicious of me killing him if you already knew he was dead?

59C642DF-6886-4A35-A323-234247908926.png

On 10/30/2019 at 4:38 PM, Nick Plasse said:

They were very quickly. I was in a rush, and was frightened. I should’ve taken the time to talk; however, I would’ve if you wouldn’t have if you didn’t point your gun at me. I don’t see why you haven’t noticed that I have acknowledged that both here and dm’s. 

They weren't said very quickly at all theres video, my gun was pulled out of suspicion because you looked like you killed him with all that blood as explained. 
My friend died just before I arrived, we hadn't met IC and he died of starvation and informed me OOC that he died. When I arrived at the scene my first thought wasn't you killed him sonny otherwise I woulda asked if you killed him, my thought was you were a crazed cannibal hence why I asked about the profuse amount of blood.

On 10/30/2019 at 5:04 PM, Nick Plasse said:

Also, may I note, look at the 3rd line in his message. These are both in his words. You knew your friend died of starvation and knew where he was. Why were you suspicious of me killing him if you already knew he was dead?

59C642DF-6886-4A35-A323-234247908926.png

and in this image I clarify that I was curious about the blood on your shirt, I mentioned my friend died in the report but in the message I'm telling you that I asked about the blood on your shirt and you gave no explanation as shown in the video. Instead you jumped round a corner and shot.

VERDICT

@Nick Plasse - Invalid kill (roleplayed) - GUILTY

REASON

In the video evidence shown there was never any initiation or clear demands towards you @Nick Plasse. OP did aim his weapon in your direction, however he did not threaten you verbally or give you any demands or consequences.

You ran around the corner, pulled out your weapon and then started firing back. This all happened very quickly, and you seemed to avoid his questions throughout the encounter. He asked twice why you had blood all over you, while leaned over a dead body, in which you responded to by yelling "no mate" and running away.

Always make sure you have either defender rights or attacker rights before killing someone. You will find two essential rules quoted below, rules you broke.

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.

If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.

If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

In the future be more patient when approached by another player, even if you're in a suspicious situation. Had you not fired back you might both have left the situation unharmed.

We have decided to lower the ban time slightly @Nick Plasse due to the fact that @Salvag3 aimed the gun at you in a threatening way, however don't expect us to be this lenient if this ever happens again.

With that said

VERDICT

@Nick Plasse - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - 2 day ban 10 warning points

Signed @Hofer & @Rover