Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 14:19 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Crimson_Tiger

Tiger Time!

Silly stuff I'd like to share in hopes it brings people joy. 

A silly skit piece I made when listening to "The Monster Mash

Well I was walking through a town, late one day, When I saw some zeds, coming my way.
I steadied my rifle, and looked through the scope, then I witnessed something, that was quite dope,
They did the mash, they did the monster mash The monster mash, it was a graveyard smash They did the mash, they spawned in a flash, Then did the mash, They did the monster mash!

The zombies were hungry, for my brain, And on top of that, it began to rain.
I had one in my sight, but I changed my mind, And I ran in fright!
They did the mash, they did the monster mash The monster mash, it was a graveyard smash They did the mash, they spawned in a flash, Then did the mash, They did the monster mash!

Ahwooooooooooooooo!!! The wolves were howling, in the forest deep, Where I had hopes, to get some sleep.
Then the wolves did arrive, and their fangs I saw So I raised my weapon and yelled, "Fuck it all!" 
After the fight, I was hurt quite bad, I had to use, my last rag. I looked up at the sky and started to laugh, Then I shook my fist and yelled, "Curse you staff!"
Then did the mash! I did the Monster mash! The Monster Mash! It was a grave yard bash! I did the mash! It all spawned in a flash! It's called the mash! It's called the Monster Mash!

Bro, did you not post this like two days ago and removed it?

2 minutes ago, KennethRP said:

Bro, did you not post this like two days ago and removed it?

I changed it. Plus Halloween is right around the corner. So I felt this was a better time. Now do the Mash! 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

Just now, Crimson_Tiger said:

I changed it. 

You can always edit it.

2 minutes ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

I changed it. Plus Halloween is right around the corner. So I felt this was a better time. Now do the Mash! 

Well why did you just not edit it or something? Kind of weird just to post the same stuff again.

I've been brought to tears. This kind of poetic genius doesn't come around very often. Quite honestly I'd go as far as saying this is OBE material, you are really onto something with this. I will get in contact with my people and have them contact your people to see about really getting your career off the ground!

Man this is some cringe shit but if it makes you happy keep doing you bro

As this is not any of the following; quality screenshots, videos, art and graphics related to DayZ and DayZRP, the thread will be moved to off-topic.

/MOVED

you should collab with Kanye