Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 00:35 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TODAY | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 19 hours, 24 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Froschi

It´s me, Froschi...

Heya guys...

I´m not new to roleplay, but new to roleplay in a foreign language. So maybe you´ll be kind of patient with me, if we meet each other ingame. Probably i´ll ask for a repeat, an explanation, what you want from me, or something else, because my english speaking experience is limited to what i´ve learned in school decades ago :D.

I wrote my character as a chernarussian girl with migration background of my rl country, and hope i will not slow down the roleplay 🙂

So far, i´m curious about what will happen in this big roleplay-community. Have fun with me and my character.

Yours

Froschi

Second name is Putin? I approve 100% 

Welcome to the community, I can tell you that you as long as you focus on the roleplay and not on other stuff (such as drama etc) you will have a good time. 

Hope you enjoy your stay. 🤝

Welcome to the community. If you have any question, do not hesitate to hit me with DM!

Welcome to the community! I wouldn't worry, most of our community members are very understanding and are nice people who will give you a helping hand should you need one. I hope to see you around sometime 🙂 

Welcome to the community man, hope you enjoy it.

Welcome! You'll love it here! 

wave hello GIF

Hello there and welcome. Most of our community are good sports that likely will give you a helping hand.

Thanks for the very warm welcome here 😄 I think i dare to connect and give roleplay in the foreign language a try.

>putin

May god have mercy on you if you ever meet Chernarussian nationalists

Yes, but welcome. You are always welcome to use Text RP as well, if you have a hard time pronouncing your words. Or just speak in your native tongue and confuse the fuck out of people, thats always fun! 

Enjoy the scenery and rotting corpses. Don't eat raw meat, never accept morphine from strangers, and don't go near the fires in black forest. Wish you luck! 

I love my characters life... so...confusing with my native language might bring some conflicts 😄  But what about my lastname... i think it´s beautiful... Putin 😉

Chernarussian nationalists hate the Russians though. So better not to use that last name if you meet them 😂